Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 26, 2009

    Powerless.

    Hey guys. Went to school today. Had sexuality talk again. Damn lame one la.
    Then went back art room slack. Then went AVA room hd another talk on cyber wellness.
    By Mr Ong. DAMN FUNNY LA HE. HAHAHA, made the whole class laugh like mad idiots.
    I wanted to go eat subway with brother. But walao, i hop onto daddy's car, he say: Do you have any idea spencer is having his exams for the whole of this week?
    -.-. (P.S: I just made his sentence looked very nice here. No need thank me dad.)
    Rah. So i'm stuck at home, ONCE AGAIN. DAMN, I'M SO GOING OUT ON WEDNESDAY.
    IT'S PROMOTION DAY, WEEEE OH WEEEET. I don't care man, outoutout. Go where also can.
    Tomorrow i want eat Subway i dont care! And aiya nasi babi, tomorrow's also Jazreel's birthday.
    Gosh, i should not get her a present eh. AT LEAST I REMEMER HER BIRTHDAY RIGHT.
    She don't even remember mine. How sad. Pfft. Ohdear today's post so short :(
    Nevermind i've got some videos to entertain y'all!!


    Weeeeee, this is nice! Annabelle told me to watch it. Haha, luv the woman's blouse man.


    I seriously think this video is DAMNNN CUTE. HAHAHAH.


    NICE TOO. LMAOOO.


    Wow man.

    Photobucket
    Stupid thing. Wanna make it big, cannot big. -.-. Irritating. Whatever, let it be this way.
    TSKTSK. This was supposed to be in yesterday's post. But i was lazy, so...

    Photobucket
    This was Saturday's picture. Same thing, L-A-Z-Y. My computer now cannot edit stuffs la.
    -_- Only got those normal kind of fonts. Eyer. BUT STILL NOT BAD RIGHT? LMAO.

    FYI: DO NOT TELL ME I EDIT MYSELF, OR ELSE I'LL MURDER YOU. I DID NOT K.
    I SHALL REPEAT, I DID NOT EDIT ANY PART OF MYSELF EXCEPT THE LIGHTING.


    ANDANDAND, I LOVE THE SONG: When i'm with you - Faber Drive. LOL.
    Jiejie was saying that she found my PM very familiar. I told her it was tongue tied.
    And she told me that When I'm With You was also nice. I said i heard before but dint really paid attention to the lyrics.
    So i went to search for it. KEWL, now i like it. LMAO.

    Saw you walk in to the room
    Thought i'd try to talk to you
    Babe, am i ever glad you wanted me to
    Its been two years to the day
    half the time I've been away
    I know I'm not there enough
    but that's gonna change
    cause I'm coming back
    to show you that
    I'm keeping the promise that i made

    When i'm with you
    I'll make every second count
    cause i miss you, whenever you're not around
    when i kiss you
    i still get butterflies
    years from now,
    I'll make every second count
    when I'm with you


    :D Somehow i think today's post a lil messy... But i guess its alright la! :P
    Ohya, Genting Trip this year is from 4 - 6 Dec. Supposed to be 11 - 13 Dec.
    But daddy said something and say he changed to the first batch for the sake of tha something. LMAO.
    Klaryce Lim Si Hui, LOOK HERE: HAVE YOU ASKED YOUR PARENTS? AYE WE SUPPOSED TO BE SIBLINGS RIGHT? Go ask our foster parents, they sure say can one. HAHAHA. Faster tell me answer la!!!! :( GO GO GO GO GO GO WITH MEEEE~!!!