Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    Speak up.

    Hi, hey, ho! :) I'm back from a longggggg day. Hahahaha.
    I didnt want to go school today. Only planned to go for CCA in the afternoon.
    But the stupid Winnie woke me up and my dad came knocking into my room.
    How annoying. -.-. So went to skul instead. Supposingly going to Science Centre.
    But i dont know why, it was cancelled. We ended up in the AVA watching lame movie.
    It's called Miracle. I totally dont understand the story la.
    First: There wasnt even one actor/actress that i knew in the show.
    Second: Not funny one. So boring. -.-
    Third: It was like all so dull and soft etc.
    This show's about ice hockey la. I think ice hockey's kinda cool. But seriously dont like the show.
    I saw teacher's folder. Got Coach Carter(I think its spelt this way/pronounced this way. Dont remember, the basketball show.)
    Gosh, that show i bet it's way more interesting that what Miracle la!
    Okay not BET, is CONFIRM. -.- Watched the movie halfway, Jazreel and I sneaked to the canteen to buy food.
    She suddenly have gastric. I thought she fake one. Cause so coincidental a teacher passed by.
    LOL. Managed to buy the food but was stopped by some art teacher.
    -.- She keep asking this and that rahhhh. I shut my mouth, in case i say wrong thing. Tsktsk.
    Quickly ran back up to AVA and eat. Recess was soon after. -.- Dang, i dint know that...
    Went down to eat again and went back up to AVA. They changed show!!! Haha!
    Over the Edge/Hedge(im not sure...)! This show is damn cute!!! :)
    Watched finish this show and they continued the Miracle's ending.
    I didnt watch. I went to LALALAND already. But i was feeling so damn uncomfortable la.
    Stupid AVA chairs. Stupidest kind of chairs i've seen in my life. Gahhhh.
    Went chem lab for some data logger thingy. Did finished, went to General Office with Charlotte to pay her school fees.
    The person who collected her school fees do things as slow as a snail.
    Mygosh. -.- She's not some princess or queen that we've got to wait so long leh!!
    Wanted to go dance studio to put our stuffs first. But it wasnt open.
    So put our bags outside and changed into tshirts, went opp. school after that.
    I bought BBT and popcorn chicken~~~ I'm non stop eating i know... I promise to stop this rubbish after this weekk!!!
    NO MORE PROCRASTINAION!!!! ( I HOPE.... ) Went back sch but dance studio still not open.
    :( Waited for awhile and it was finally opened and dance started.
    We're doing funk hiphop!!! IT'S VERY NICE AND COOL AND AWESOME. LOVE THE DANCE!!!
    But sadly, need audition to be officially part of the dance. :(
    Ohgosh, will i be able to pass the audition? Will i will i will i ????? :( Idk...
    Dance ended at 5.30pm, went J8 to get my headbands! WEEE I GOT HEADBANDS ALREADY.
    Ohya! I saw Steven Lim -.- He was standing at the entrance there asking things from women.
    Dont know asking what. Wth he looks awfully weird please. WEIRD TO THE MAXIMUM!!!
    I think he looking for girlfriend. What the fuck, desperate person. VERY.
    See his blog:

    News: Rich Man Steven Lim sincerely looking for a long term girlfriend for marriage.
    Don't Play!Honest Pre-requisites: Any Countries! Never have any boyfriends before, strictly as pure as a virgin including non self- gratifying,Faithful & Preferably tall and damn pretty and willing to help out in keeping my room sparkling clean and tidy, and willing to be a good daughter-in-law to my parents. Steven is currently living with parents. Dun apply because I m rich but because I m Steven Lim. =) To apply, sms or call +65 93857300 (Singapore Mobile Number) Be polite and ask if you could apply to be Steven Lim's girlfriend. Simple as that!

    (Taken from www.stevenlim.net . I DID NOT STEAL KAY. (Who wanna steal his stuffs? -.-))

    Oh my god la. RICH MAN siol. -.- Hilarious la dude. I very SINCERELY wish him goodluck in finding his ANY-COUNTRY-GIRLFRIEND.
    Seriously retarded man!!! I read Klaryce's blog! She said she also saw him in J8...
    WTHHHHH, HE GOES THERE EVERYDAY TO LOOK FOR GIRLS ISSIT? I see him only target girls.
    Tall girls especially. Eyer. Pui pui pui pui.

    Went home after that and ate and bathed. I realised mummy bought back alot of tidbits.
    OHMAN!!!! I better eat up all incase i wanna eat them again. (Wrongwrongwrong. -.-)
    Im having a very bad sorethroat. Baddddd. It doesnt affect my voice but it hurts alot at the throat.
    Ouch much. -_- Alright, i guess i'll end my post here. Tomorrow's promotion day!
    No need go school! But still got dance. Nevermind i'lll go!!! I wanna get in that dance!!!
    HAHAHA. :D