Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 28, 2009

    La la la, sometimes things are meant to be this way.

    I woke up this morning and went breakfast with my daddy and mummy! Weee oh weeeet.
    Went back home and used the computer. Then watched tv. LOL.
    Word twister's Adventure no more. Now is the Wars In law thingthong.
    Watched before but some episodes dint watch. I was laughing my ass off once again.
    THE SHOW IS NICE AND FUNNY. THE WOMAN'S BRA DROPPED. THAT JELLY BRA.
    HAHAHAHAHAH. Had Mcdonalds for lunch. Supposed to go subway with mummy.
    But i was damn lazy la, mummy's bed so comfortable i nearly fell asleep when i was watching tv.
    After lunch, went to bathe and watched Moonlight resonance again.
    Repeated episode and i've watched it loads of times. But i'll still flare at that 2nd wife.
    How much more inhuman and bitchy can she get. -.- Aiya, she'll still lose in the end.
    LOL. WHOOPS. HAHA. Went to school for CCA. :D DANCE DANCE DANCE~!!!
    I saw Charlotte and co. and the busstop. LOL. Coincidental, but i wanted to go get BBT and she stopped me.
    Cause they wanna go dance studio practice dance then if i go myself very lonely leh.
    Hehehe... Did dance till 5.30, like yesterday. I so easy tired today. Lol.
    Cause i got no water!!! Charlotte's fault... (DONT KILL ME TOMORROW THANK YOU VERY MUCH.)
    The dance is still very wonderful even though the third phrase is a lil bit nuts.
    Brenda is very good lo!! She's always infront of me and dont know why i always tend to spot her the first.
    Wah she damn pro!!! Confirm go in one. :( I dont know how and i'm so scared.
    Went subway after that to ge cookies and headed back home. Tired me, ate my remaining burger for dinner.
    I dint eat finish cause i was very full in the afternoon. Now i'm blogging!!!
    Actually planned to bathe first then blog. But then now arguing with Brendon over minor matters.
    LOL. Random him much. -.- Havent talked to him for a very long time.
    And his conversation just popped out like that, which kinda freaked me out cause i just tagged his open-once-again blog.
    Then! We started arguing about who liked pink more. Don't really know how we got to that topic.
    OH. Cause he said he'll link me! I've tagged him so many bloody times asking him to link me last time!
    And i'm sure he just ignores my tags! Then he came to my blog, and tell me i never link him too.
    -.-. His blog closed down link what sia? Like that also nice to argue.
    Then we started the pinkpink topic already. All because of his first tag. LOL.
    Wonderful. I think i won cause he's stopped replying the tags. We'll ignore each other once again till another wonderful topic comes out.
    Confirm one. LOL. :D As for now, i think i show head to the shower already.
    I was damn sweaty just now man! Seriously WHOLE BODY like just came out of the shower. (Sweat fyi.)
    I won't be going school tomorrow morning!!! YAY! NO SCULPTURE WALK!!!
    But i'll go school earlier tomorrow for dance cause teacher say she'll open the dance studio let us practise.
    Hehehe. Charlotte, find me in dance studio kay~~! Muacks i love you guys. Bye!