Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 29, 2009

    According to me, i'm ugly and fat and boring.

    Photobucket
    Weee oh weeeeeet. This is H-O-T. &&&&& I realised Hilary Duff gained SUPER alot of weight.
    -_- LOL!!

    Photobucket
    Ohmygosh, i think she looks damn terrible now. VERY.

    Photobucket
    Zaccccc effroonnn.

    Haha. I know i'm very random. Cause i'm randomly looking at the celebs photos.
    Hmmmm. I DINT GO SCHOOL TODAY. HAHA. But i'll be going dance later.
    My whole body's aching like mad. Tomorrow's rest day, no dance. But i've got dance for the next 5days!?
    Ok actually that's only if i get into the funk hiphop item. I REALLY WANNA GET INTO THAT ITEM.
    I dont mind coming back for dance for the whole week. LOL. Dance whole day i also dont mind.
    Dancing is still way better than studying. You guys should be wondering why 5days right?
    LOL. Saturday i've got funk jazz. Sunday they texted my mum saying that we've got extra practise on Sunday.
    That makes 2days already. And if i get into funk hiphop, i'll have to return to school on Mon, Tues, Wed.
    It'll be damn tedious. Saturday as usual: 1.30 - 3 at most. Sunday: 4 - 7pm.
    Mon to Wed: 12.30 - 5.30pm. TEDIOUS NOT??? If i dont gain muscles or slim down, i confirm kill myself.
    LOL!!! Later's audition you know... I hope i dont get put to a group of lousy people..
    If got pro in my group at least i can copy them abit :X Hehehee...
    I guess i'm done with today's post. Will probably be back later at night to post again.
    Haha luv ya~