Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 30, 2009

    Last day of school.

    Sorry for not posting yesterday. Mother found out about me hiding my results from her.
    Yeah... Sad man. Got my Yuying Sec class tee. Lol. Qianyu love to last minute alot uh.
    She think we all superwoman can fly to her destination. Power.
    Yesterday's dance was alright. I got thru the audition~!
    HAHA. I think it was lucky only la actually. Cause some great dancers from the club dint turn up yesterday... So...
    But i still got in!!! I practised so much uh, without forgetting the steps leh.
    But when it was my group's turn to perform, my mind totally went blank omg!!!
    -.- So angry with myself pee el eee ass eee. -.- LOL.

    Today's the last day of school, i'm supposed to be happy. But i'm not.
    Cause though my mother knows how bad my results are, my dad still dont.
    And my mum dont even know my EXACT results. I havent yet showed her my report book.
    I dont really plan to show her until who knows when. But i dont really think i can hide it for long.
    Cause dad will confirm ask me show him my report book tonight.
    :( Hope this volcano will quickly settle back down. Really hope...
    After school went J8 with Jazreel. Andrew was standing right infront of me cause we took the same bus.
    Gosh he doesnt know me. Aiya expected. Had Mos burger for lunch.
    Was very angry cause i left my report book with jazreel and forgotten to take back.
    I asked her if she could travel back to J8 to give it back to me cause she said she already on the train.
    But she dont want. Why she always like that. That time NorthPoint also like that.
    Ask her travel ABIT also cannot. Always ME ME ME. Wtf la. Go out also IIII choose the place.
    Zzzzzzzz. Forget it, go then go. Zzz. ZZZ! -_____- I went ALL THE WAY TO DHOBY FOR MY FUCKING REPORT BOOK.
    Urgh pissed me like mad. Went home straight after that. Cold war with my mother for like awhile only.
    Then we're back to normal. PHEW. PHEWPHEW. I'll score next year. I will :(
    Though i got better results compared to in yuying, but compared to the people i mix with in Bishanpark, its a total different story.
    Shitass, better buck up, Shanette Tan. I'm planning to work during the holidays to kill time.
    Who got job to introduce? LOL. I'll just end my post here for now.