Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 31, 2009

    Happy halloween!!!!

    Hello people. Hihihihihi. I'm just back from dance. Stressed out here yo.
    I better do my dance homework before i get another scolding from teacher again.
    Gosh. I woke up this morning at 10plus. Yesterday night i fell asleep at only 2plus.
    Was chatting with Terrence, Ridley, BRENDON and idk who else. I cannot sleep la that's why i was finding people to chat with.
    Haha. So i woke up, dint eat breakfast, had lunch and went to prepare for dance.
    I dont know what to wear!!! So i anyhow just take clothes and waited for mummy to come home.
    Stupid sister did not reply my message to her. -.- LOL. I asked her if she was coming kovan not.
    Then she never reply me so i just assumed that i no need to fetch her.
    Had dance till 3.30pm. I'm so stressed out man!!! Why teacher put me in the front!!!
    Celeste la!!! She never come dance for 2weeks and jut now call her, she say she's not performing for the 21st Nov performance.
    So formation changed abit and since for the second part of the dance, me and celeste are so called partners, she not going to perform, i ended up in the center.
    I know i know some people just LOVE being in the center. I do too. -.-
    But gosh, i have to learn nicole's step which she've learnt like so many weeks ago, ON THE SPOT.
    And teacher scolded me cause i wasted quite alot of her time cause i couldnt get the bloody step right.
    NOT FAIR LEH!!!! Its a VERY BIG DISADVANTAGE TO ME MAN. Then i heard her say what since i'm in the middle, she have to put more pressure on me.
    NICOLE'S IN THE MIDDLE TOO!!!! :( She expects us to be PURRRRFECT when we're performing. :( I feel so sad.
    Everyone started trying out my step and they could get it right, BUT I CANT!!!
    PLUS, i know daddy's outside staring at me. -.- When i dance well, he dont want see.
    When i dance like shit, he is always looking at me. Gosh man! Rahhhhhh.
    3.30pm, we had no choice but to stop dance cause there's another lesson going on.
    We went out, teacher still want me to do the new step. RAH YOU WAITTTTTT.
    I'LL GET IT RIGHT THE NEXT TIME I GO DANCE. ROARRRRR. SHANETTE ROCKKKKKKKS -.-.
    Self consolation. Hehhhh. Okay enough of this. Headed home after that.
    Chatted with the idiot klaryce in the car. She still dont want to tell me who!!!
    SHE KEEP SAYING I KNOW THE GUY, AND THE GUY KNOW ME TOO. Goodness. WHO IS HEEEE.
    Really hope she dont give me a shock when i know his name.
    Asked her why she never reply me on MSN. She told me she never recieve. -.-
    WHAT NEVER RECIEVE. LOOK BELOW. GOT PROVE LEH.

    View your entire conversation history with this contact
    *
    Shanette said:
    BRB
    coming kovan righttttttt
    *


    LOL. She still told me she never recieve. LOL. Nevermind, now i'm home. Sending the video to her.
    Left 3more minutes and it'll be in her inbox. I'm so fast compared to her la.
    My video's also way clearer than hers :X HAHAHAH. I wanna go night safari with my family.
    But they like bochap one. Lol. They've changed so much i think my blog's my closest kin.
    Damnitz. Whatever. I stay at home and rot then. Think i'm going church later.
    Gonna sleep there one. -.- LOL. :P