Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 31, 2009

    Why do i love you?

    I'm just imagining everything in my head.
    I want it very badly to happen, but i know it wont.
    I'm not doing anything to make it happen at all.
    Everything is just an illusion.
    Heaven knows how much you hate me. I CAN FEEL IT, I REALLY CAN.
    Dreams are always the opposite of reality.
    I feel so insane. I really wished someone understood how i feel.
    NO. ONE. FUCKING. DOES. I wished i studied harder. I wished i was borned prettier.
    I wished i was smaller in size. I wished i was shorter!
    I DONT KNOW. URGH. SOMEHOW I WISHED I COULD CHANGE INTO THE KIND OF GIRL THAT WOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION LA.
    I'm fucking going insane and i really dont know what to do.
    I want to give up and forget about everything. But everytime i see those people on the altartables, it'll remind me of you.
    URGH. I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP GOING TO CHURCH. SETTLE MA. -.-

    I think that I love him more, more then life itself.
    I know that ill never find nothing close to him.
    I'll never gonna stop.
    Love him till I drop, ain't never gonna let him go whoa.
    He drives me so crazy, i so love my baby, the way he be makin me feel.
    I know you think im dead wrong.
    Said this should not be going on.
    But are ya gonna stop my heart from fallin in love?
    Doesn't everybody wanna fall in love?
    Doesn't everybody wanna need someone?
    Remember when you told me that you didn't have no one,
    You would have give anything just to have someone?
    You think that we are too young well give me a break.
    I know when you feel in love you were 17.
    I thought you didn't stop, it was getting hot.
    And I know you didn't let him go whoa.
    So how is this different and why should I listen to you?
    Don't know whats in my heart.

    I've been thinkin that it, you've been thinkin that it,
    It don't really matter what they really think about us.
    Kristinia Debarge - Doesnt everybody wanna fall in love