Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 16, 2009

    Mad&sad day.

    EXAMS ARE OVER WEEEE OH WEEEEET!!! :D Hahaha, i cannot believe it.
    I seriously studied for this exam man! HAHA, it's like im so happy that its finally over.
    But why do i feel that its so surreal! -.- Crazy Shanette. Like seriously!
    Alrighty! I shall start blogging muacks muacks! :P
    HUH!? I HAVENT BEEN BLOGGING SINCE WED UH. -_- I DINT KNOW MAN WTHHHHH.
    I don't even remember what happened... Okay i'll try to recall...

    Wednesday, 14th October 2009.
    Hmmmmm. History paper. I expected it to be way harder. But it turned out easier than i thought.
    Well, that's a good news isnt it? Haha. But there was one part that i dint really study...
    So dotdotdot. BUT I KNOW I'LL PASS HISTORY( I HOPE!!! ) FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!
    Hahahahah!!! Then went home straight after that. J8 is so boring kay.
    Slacked the whole morning, watching Word Twister's Adventure!! HAHA! It's sucha nice show.
    Then had math tuition at 1pm. Yes, paid really attention during tuition.
    Really hope to score distinction for math. I MUST MUST MUST GO AMATH.
    Never really did anything else after tuition. Just kept going thru the long questions i did.
    End of the day for me. :D

    Thursday, 15th October 2009.
    Okay, i treat my brother very good one okay. Though he dont read my blog...
    I'll still wish him a VERY HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY, SMALL BRO~~
    Haha, im such a good sis. LOL. I'm kidding~ Had Math2 today! Only 6 questions!!!!
    Last question, idk how to do. Damnit, stupid mensuration again. STUPID MENSURATION!!!
    I got the formula i still dont know how to do la pls, i got try la... But confirm all wrong one.
    Cause i also dont know what i writing LMAO. NEVERMIND, hope i'll score well for paper2.
    I have a feeling my paper1 have lots of careless now that i think back. -.-.
    WHATEVERRRRRR. Went home after that. I'm damn stress for science really. -_-.
    The thought of going combined science really freaks me out... Cause i must take fnn/art/dnt...
    Sigh, so went home, watch Word Twister's Adventure and went straight to study.
    Study study study till like 3plus4, rested. All the way till 5plus, started studying again.
    But fell asleep. I decided to sleep cause i've got no more energy. Anyway i can still study in the night ma!
    So must sleep so i got the energy to study at night. Hehe. Slept till 7.
    Woke up and ate dinner. I was very fed up. Cause i woke up too late... (Now i know how Klaryce feels...)
    So i showed temper to everyone. -_- Really no time ma.. Hais. Damn scared.
    Went to revise till 9pm. Then the end already. Chatted with Qianyu over the phone and decided to go out with her tomorrow.

    Friday, 16th October 2009.
    SCIENCE PAPER, DEATH. Revised abit in class before the paper started.
    Okay la, the paper most of the questions come out from retnam's quizzes.
    So lucky i got go look at the paper, PHEW TO THE MAX... But i know i made careless mistake already.
    Stupidddddz. Okay that's 1mark. Or 2mark. Then there is this 5mark word equation...
    GOSH, I BET LOADS OF US DONT KNOW WHAT IS THAT. -.- Nevermind, i know i'll do better this time round.
    Went home after that, found out that mother had gone to mani/pedi.
    Lol, surfed the net awhile and went to prepare to go out. I asked Jazreel along~
    Haha, meluvher thats why. She always tells me she'll decide later on. HAHA.
    Nevermind, she agreed anyway! :D Luv her. I was so pissed with the whole wide world for afew minutes.
    -.-. Dont really wish to state the reason... I planned to wear a very oversized boyfriend shirt and shorts.
    Because the weather was like so nice. But when i got out of my room, IT TURNED ALL HOT AND WARM AND NEARLY BURNT ME.
    My boyfriend shirt is like BLACK in colour! I dont want to become charcoal, so i went to change.
    But Jazreel came and rush and rush me. Her mom sounds fierce to me...
    So i just wore a spag and ran out. I couldnt find my cardi, shitz.
    Whatever, im late. -.-. LOL. Rushed out and mannaged to reach on time!
    But guess what, Jazreel Loh Hui Yun was the late one and not me. I missed like 3trains waiting for her.
    Tsktsk. I was also feeling very uncomfortable with what i wore. Wasnt in the right mind, dont even know why i wore that out.
    Jazreel must feel honoured cause she's like the first friend of mine who sees me in sleeveless REAL LIFE.
    SHE IS SMOKIN HOT KAY. Love her dress, but it only looks nice on her cause she has got the figure and i dont.
    Kaykaykay, so went ion. See see see, walked around the whole of orchard again.
    LOL. Went Wisma, f21. I tried on the super duper cute dolly tube! I LOOK SO AWESOME.
    HAHAHAHA. No la, i mean the tube look damn awesome. I think its quite cheap for that kind of material, which is supposed to cost like 100bucks. Its only like $48.
    But, i wont really wear that often... So i dint buy. Heh. Went around too, suntanning.
    Couldnt tolerate the heat already, took bus to PS after that. Why do we always end up there tsktsk.
    The super duper boring place which i really dont like to go now. Oh whatever.
    Went there and walked super duper alot of rounds. Haha! Like mad women.
    Then went cotton on body and got a mickey mouse tank. HAHA, its cute. :D
    Then went walking afew more rounds, and settled at Burder King to rest.
    Leg very pain -_- Ate finished and went home after that.
    Have you realised, my whole post, dont have Qianyu inside. -.-.
    SHES A BITCH, WHO PANGSEHED ME FOR I DONT KNOW WHAT REASON. NEVER EVEN TELL ME SOMEMORE.
    Lord, she deserves punishment. -.-. What would happen to me if i never asked Jazreel out?
    SHE'S SO IRRESPONSIBLE LA. Okay Qianyu, very sorry. Dont put those words to heart.
    BUT YOU STILL PANGSEH ME, HOW MEAN OF YOU. -.-.
    Went home after that and rest. Chatted with Jazreel on the phone for awhile.
    GOSH I HEARD SHE AND LESTER'S CONVERSATION. It's so..... SO OBVIOUS LESTER LIKES YOU LA.
    Dumb fish, JAZREEL!!!! HAHAHAH. Try and love him okay!!! HAHAHAHA. :D
    Went to call Stefan after that. Gosh he never pick up my calls man!
    I had to waste one text saying how idiotic he was for not picking up my call.
    Then he called me back, he sound so sian somemore. Tsk, dint had a chance to ask why.
    Oh nevermind. Haha! Yay! End of my post, will be ending it with some shitty photos.
    See how smokin hot is jazreel and how fat i was. :(
    (PLEASE DONT CURSE ME IN YOUR HEART/TAGBOARD/OR ANYTHING!!!!)
    (Gosh, i hate Jazreel for asking me to spoil the picture.)

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket