Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 18, 2009

    Why am i so obsessed with you? WHY!?

    I'm so in love with the song "Tongue Tied" now though i know it's an old song.
    Cause thats the song that can describe my feelings currently.

    I stare up at the stars
    I wonder just where you are
    You feel a million miles away
    (I wonder just where you are)
    Was it something I said?
    Or something I never did?
    Or was I always in the way?
    (Was it something I did?)
    Could someone tell me what to say to just make you stay?

    I need a little more luck than a little bit
    Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
    And every time that I try I get tongue tied
    I'll need a little good luck to get me by
    I need a little more help than a little bit
    Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
    Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
    I need a little good luck to get me by this time


    Seriously love it. LOVE IT. Especially that verse. THAT VERSE. Seriously love it to the maximum.
    Gosh im feeling so mixed up now. Really, why are there so many cruel people in the world?
    It all lies with Stefan now. Seriously hope he can help me. :( STEFAN I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME NO MATTER WHAT.

    Saturday, 17th October 2009.
    Woke up at 10. Have been feeling very tired these few nights. Don't really know what i've been up to.
    But yeah, tired is the only word i can describe myself. So worn out every night.
    Want to stay up for the whole night also cannot. Sigh man. Whatever.
    Depavali Day. -.-. Holiday, means daddy and mummy are at home. I thought mummy had no plans.
    And i thought mummy had no plans and i thought that daddy would go work.
    So i can go shopping with her. See la, Shanette. Assume so much.
    Mummy had plans for herself in the afternoon, guess i cannot go out with lo.
    Stayed at home and rotted the whole day and went church at night.
    I was guessing it'd be a very boring day at church. Cause.... you know...
    Ha-ha. But it turns out that he went. Plus he was like RIGHT INFRONT OF ME.
    Made me very very very VERY uncomfortable seriously. Yeah stupid Winnie chose that seat.
    Hate her cause she always choose wrong seat one. And why does he always know that i'm in church already?!
    GOSH HE RECOGNISES MY BACKVIEW?! -.-. Urgh. Kay whatever. After church, dint see him.
    Don't know why. Lol. Probably he wants to kick off a stalker like me.
    (Seriously i got no mood to post. So i'm writing loads of rubbish. Spare me, blogging is the only thing that can keep me occupied for now.)
    Reached home and daddy havent return home. He must have gone off to fetch mummy back.
    Dang, i'm wrong. He went out to get food for brother and me and Winnie.
    After awhile he went out with brother to fetch mummy home. I, then, was stucked in my room till they came back.
    Was very lazy to move about you see... Haha. Was also asking around if they could help me with something.
    Sadly, no one. After my bath, went online and chatted with humans.
    Gosh, my eyes hurt so much ytd night. Don't know why. Yeah, chatted till like 12plus and went to bed.
    Foo Chuan Zhen is a dumbshit. -.- He told me my blog last updated on 13th August.
    GOSH WHAT A JOKE. -.-. He saved my link for only the 13th August post. -.-.
    Of course only see that post la. Joker la. LOL.

    Sunday, 18th October 2009.
    I woke up with a want-to-smile-dont-want-to-smile face. I promised myself last night that i'll do something today.
    And i've got to succeed no matter what. But this guy, Lucas, spoilt my plan.
    Spoilt my whole day's mood too. Hais. How can he do this to me, my goodness.
    Nevermind... Woke up at 9.30am, and watched moonlight resonance. Wow, episode 24 already.
    How fast. Hahah, slacked awhile and went kovan for my guitar lesson.
    I was quite happy that moment. I want to succeed really badly. I was only thinking of succeeding, really nothing else.
    Had lots of laughters during guitar lesson. Cause i kept playing the wrong note so i kept laughing and i made the teacher laugh cause of my dumb fingers.
    Why are my fingers so short? -.- My fingers are really short for a very huge person like me.
    Those alot smaller in size people also have bigger hands than me lo! -_-
    Went home after that and continued watching moonlight resonance. I love the ice cream song.
    Hahah, i shall go get it from my mom cause i dont remember where i got it from 6months ago and lazy to redownload it.
    Hehe. Slacked the whole afternoon. Waiting for a particular person to online so my plan of the day could succeed.
    Patheticly, he went online. But gave me a negative answer. Ruined my mood. :(
    But he did helped me abit... So i shouldnt say him say until so mean la...
    Omg stefan seriously my only hope... Unless that Nicholas can help, which i doubt so.

    Why no one understands how i feel. I really not insane. Really...
    I've got no looks, no figure. I know it myself... I don't want to be obsessed with him either.
    It's just too nuts for me to believe i actually waited for someone i dont know for 6months.
    Goodness gracious. LORD, HEAR MY PRAYERS. :'(


    Really... I REALLY GOT NO MOOD TO POST ANY FURTHER. -.-. REALLY MAN.
    Think i'll probably end my post here. Hope my luck will be good. Really need more luck...

    UPDATED @ 8.20PM
    Okay, daddy's one message made me laugh quite alot. LOLLLLL. I show you.
    Must read in chinese and must very fast then can sound like indian. Ah bu neh neh.
    LOL.

    Yuan de bu neng na (Round one cannot take)
    Bian de ni neng na (Flat one can take)
    Yuan de na le bian de ma (Round one take already flat one scold)
    Bian de na le yuan de ma (Flat one take already round one scold)
    Yuan de bian de na le pa ren ma! (Round one flat one take already scared people scold!)

    LOL. Must read in chinese!!! And fast!!!! REALLY FUNNY. HAHAHAHAHHA.