Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 28, 2009

    Saw you from a distance

    Yo guys. Haha, i'm here again woohoo. Watched episode 15 and went T1 yesterday for no reason.
    Went for dinner at Tampines Sports Hall. LOL there is this Japanese Restaurant inside.
    Haha, yeah then went walking around T1 till 9pm. I bought a jumper.
    Tsk i've got nothing to post for yesterday. Nothing interesting at all.

    Woke up this morning and realised parents not at home. YAY I CAN WATCH EPISODE 16!!!
    Damn happy, like seriously. HAHAHAHA. The show ended already lo!!!
    LOL will miss it man. Espeically Taekyung's face. LOL and i love their songs the english meaning man!
    Went to bathe after that and went for the Seminar.
    -.-. I got a call from yunjing but i dont know what's the reason cause she dint pic up when i tried calling her back.
    The seminar was not as bad as i thought, though my butt hurts for sitting for 2hours plus.
    I actually shaked hands with some guy whom i totally have no idea who he is.
    LOL the lecturer is damn!!!!! Funny. LMAO. Mummy's thinking of letting me go their idk what camp uh.
    5D4N one at JB. I think they confirm tell me go one, so bobian.
    Lol its like right after my Genting trip. 4-6, Genting. 7-11, JB.
    I'll probably agree to this camp CAUSE, i get to eat buffet food and stay in a hotel.
    AINT THAT GREAT? Well at least i dont have to eat packet food and live in some stupid bunk right.
    Told mama about Clarissa's BBQ and she said it was alright for me to go.
    HAHA i got free food tomorrow :X LOL. Went back home after that and i realised a cat was stuck in between the fence.
    OMG LA, so poor thing. She kept meowing and meowing. Chubb went crazy went he saw it.
    Leashed him and tried getting the kitty out. She's a baby leh omg. So skinny somemore.
    She dont look like a stray cat to me. I dont think we can keep it cause Daddy hates cats.
    So i only got to play with it awhile and when daddy reached home, you should know what happened next.
    -.- Ate dinner and i did not attend church for the 3rd week. Hilarious.
    -.- Zzz, next week also not attending. HAHA POWER EH????????? -'-
    Rah whatever. Lol, now i don't know what to do heh. Havent been talking to anyone for the past 2days.
    Yeah, veli bored right now and i still cannot wait to have fun.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    This photo is my most loved. HAHA so adorable.