Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 26, 2009

    Smile

    Okeh, i havent really been doing anything for the past two days. So let me just roughly update you guys on some stuffs.

    - I want a new blogskin design. I've been seeing this pinkpink thing for a super long time already. But i cannot think of anything nice sial. White bg, pink words?Damn normal sia, i see so many people have White bg with pink words. -_- I need help!!! Who got a mind of creativity??? I need it manxz!

    - My Aino. So stupid, 1st they say ALL branches no stock i damn angry aready.
    Now they say have to wait till 1st or mid week or Dec then stocks will come in.
    Sunday they say this week one sial!! How can they like that! So kukumalu la, bangla one.

    - My face seems to look very fine on the outside now, but its so not fine eh! Its so dry, rahhhhhh. How should i do man! I'm going back to my old routine and it seems to be getting better. Hope my face will recover before Genting.

    - I am not able to go for dance this week. Zzz. Father make me go some stupid talk on exam stuffs or what. The Dr. looks very stupid looking to me la. But whatever, its just one lesson. No harm going lor.

    - I watched Momo Love finished this week. LOL okay not finished, until episode 6 only. -_- They only have it until episode 6. Very nice leh! LOL i missed it when they are showing on tv, so i watched it online. I watched it on my ipod for the past few nights. Damn funny and nice, make me laugh LOL.

    - I think i'm having Insomnia all over again. Eeek havent been sleeping well the past few nights. Slept at 2am, 3am, 4am. -_- Kuku much? LOL

    Okeh, it's exactly 1 more week till Genting. I know it's just M'sia.
    But remember what i said? I won't be going anywhere else, so i'd better enjoy this short trip.
    That is why i'm excited. The only thing is that i hope the uncles and aunties there don't say i put on weight.
    :( *Prays hard* LOL. And, i'm done with my post. :)

    UPDATED @ 11pm
    HIHIHI. I went parkway just now with MUMMY. LOL. Very rare chance i tell you.
    I bought many many things!!! Clarissa's present, sunglasses, specs, shirts, shorts, undies.
    HAHAHAH. Veli veli nice and i likey likey. Weeeee. :P I know my face is going to recover.
    IT WILL CONFIRM RECOVER ONE. LOLLLLL. LOVE THE STUFFS I BOUGHT TODAY!
    Weeee Parkway's Cotton On is BIG!! ME LOVEY LOVEY!! HAHAHAHA. I'm gonna slim down.
    I want tedious exercises, like what i do during dance cca. RAH WISHED I HAD DANCE DURING THE HOLIDAYS.