Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 26, 2009

    I just cannot stand the fact that im so ugly.

    Hi ladies and gentlemen(well if there are any..). I'm just back from dance!
    I love the dance man, this time round its more of a hiphop dance.
    Maximum coolness. Now i've gotta go find the song that teacher played because she kept saying she'll send the song to me but end up never.
    I guess she's just too busy with her musicals and things like that.
    (HEHE I FOUND THE SONG!) Whew, lets start the post baby!

    I slept at.... 2 yesterday? Or earlier. I'm not sure, i know i was damn tired yesterday but i just couldnt sleep.
    My phone was vibrating cause someone texted me. I read halfway, fall asleep.
    Haha, so okay. I woke up at 9plus this morning and i wished i could continue sleeping.
    But i was getting so warm cause my aircon was off-ed by Winnie Calubacuib. -.-
    I wanted to practice my dance before dance lesson in the afternoon cause i dont want to be like a fool during class.
    But, Shanette's memory's so good she forgot everything. HAHAHA.
    So didnt dance and just slacked around. Chat chat with Winnie and walk around.
    HAHA, i really got nothing better to do ^^. 11plus went to bathe and prepare for dance.
    Came out of toilet and went to mama's room to watch tv. Another Cinderella Story was on!
    Kewl, but it was ending already. I only get to watch the final dance.
    Ate my lunch and carried on watching the show.
    "Ehem, miss, what time you wanna leave here ah?" Mummy asked me.
    I looked at the clock, "Orh nownownow." I'm starting to detest wearing contact lens.
    It drys my eyes like mad and it hurts when im under the sun.
    I forgot to bring my sunglass out so i asked mama if she could lend me hers.
    Yeah, even with the sunglass, my eyes were still hurting so i ended up sleeping in the car.
    Slept till i reach Clemenceau. Dance started shortly after i arrived.
    Aaron, went to put his things in my locker. -_- I think, he didnt know i was using that locker.
    LOL nevermind, i am kind lady. Learn new steps. KEWL. Really like it.
    HAHA the dance is way nicer than EOY's dance, really. Can ask my dance mates(Hoho, you dont know them. :P)
    I was almost getting it, hehehe. I just need more practice. I'm so smart la, i found the song! ^^
    Daddy fetched me home and he played Classical music in the car.
    Woohoo i love it. Especially those piano pieces. Quite a pity for me not to complete my piano course eh.
    Hah, who ask me no patience. Lol.. I dont remember how to play canon already.
    Gotta go figure it out. Well, that's if i have the time to, and the people around me wont find it noisy.
    I am now blogging and let me tell you guys something. I didnt go church yesterday.
    -_- lol. Ah nevermindddddddddd. I bet that dude did went for midnight mass or something, who knows? Heaven does.
    Going usual mass today and perhaps dinner with my family in the night.


    24th dec photos are up. I'm not inside one. No need find.
    LOL there is one taken with Tansy. But sorry, i look unglam so i blocked my face.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Many many prezzies! :D Still got more! HAHAHA.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket