Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 25, 2009

    Merry Christmas!

    Sup guys. I slept at 3 yesterday and i'm really very tired still even though i woke up at almost 11.
    Yeah, roller coaster feelings i had yesterday. It was really up and down up and down.

    After blogging yesterday, went to called mummy to tell her that i needed somemore money to get some other people presents.
    She told me to call daddy to give me money cause she wont be back so early.
    Okay... I was getting lazy and decided not to get them presents. LOL!!
    But daddy called straight after that and told me where to get money.
    So i went to get the money and headed to Kovan, with Winnie.
    I always have no idea what to get for Marcus. I wanted to get him a wallet.
    But all this is all so last minute, damn it. So i just got him a shirt, AGAIN.
    -.-. I feel pissed off myself for getting him the same thing. LOL.
    The girls were easier cause all i gotta do was to step into Precious Moments and pick something good and buy it.
    Haha, finished buying presents and went home. Spencer was rushing me home because Hannah already reached my house.
    Retarded much!? SO EARLY!? Must be Spencer's doing. Tell her to come so early when the party only starts at 5.
    Funny dude. The road was wet and my slippers are kinda spoilt AND Winnie kept asking me to HURRY HURRY HURRY.
    Spencer even more good, he rode the bicycle to Kovan Melody and got the keys from Winnie, then disappear in seconds.
    Dotdotdot, that was fast. I told 10minutes or so to go up and he took less than 3minutes to go up.
    -_- My pants was irritating me out too. It was so frigging huge.
    Sometimes i hate myself for buying oversized clothes. LOLOLOL.
    Reached home and i was damn hot. Rested awhile and used the computer and talked to Hannah and waited for the others to come.
    Kassandra and Tedra were here next. HAHA. Sexaye ladies. Felt weird cause i wasnt in my party dress. (I mean party clothes or something like that.)
    Brandon was here soon after them. Well, i headed back up to my room and bathed.
    It was only 4plus that time. Rah i had to bathe cause more and more people were coming.
    I took a long time cause my hair took so long to dry. Thick hair is sure hard to maintain. -_-
    I was having another delimma. Should i wear contacts or not?
    And i decided not to cause i thought the party would end super late and i'll be dead beat by then and i'm afraid i'll forget to take it out. HAHAHA.
    (If you realised, so many of my sentences goes like this: ..... and ..... and ..... and .... AND) LOL.
    After i bathed, Tansy arrived, Qianyu and Ganwee too. I HAVENT SEEN TANSY FOR A FREAKING LONG TIME!!
    Okay not THAT long, but still, i miss her, ALOT.
    When i came out of my room, i saw Qianyu emoing there. Damn she's freaking anti social.
    Lol, headed to my mama's room and found Tansy! WEEEE ME LOVE YOU!
    Walked out again of the room to take something and i saw Brandon.
    He told me this: You seem to take forever to bathe. HAHAHA i told him no la.
    Then he gave me my present and i gave him my present. And tada~ Thankyou :D
    Still the same, he'll always stare at me and make me damn uncomfortable LOLOL.
    YiJun also gave me mine and i gave him his. After that i went back talking to my girls.
    They switched rooms. They headed to my room cause they wanted to see how pink my room was.
    So we're there. Played truth or dare. NOT FUN ONE. LOL.
    Some of them were cute but overall, still fail la. Hehh, we ended up talking about our crushes.
    DAMN INTERESTING. ^^ i'm interested. HEHEHE. We ALLLLL have crushes, dont tell me you dont.
    Even my unexpected FION LEE, has a crush. Heheh, am i not supposed to say, Fion?
    Well, i dont really know ANY of your friends, so.... It's alright i guess!
    Unless your friends know my blog and stalks it every other day...
    Cannot blame them ^^, my blog's interesting, aint it? HAHA.
    Out of the blue, Dominic called. He was telling me SOMEONE(him la, what SOMEONE) read my blog and my facebook comments/posts.
    Keep telling me i'm a liar when he is one. I saw him Online yesterday morning and he was like "i didnt touch the computer the whole morning!" LIAR!
    Still tell me got imaginary internet explorer in his head, something like that.
    LOL that powerful dude. Talked awhile and we hanged, cause he said he gotta bathe his baby pup.
    Alright, so all of us were talking and talking and talking, then Kah Eng came.
    She look so pretty yesterday. HAHA. All of them were pretty, except me. -_-
    Pathetic much? Had dinner after so much talking. I didnt liked the food.
    It was all so sweet. I ate more sushi i think.. I didnt eat the spaghetti. LOL.
    Aiya yucks i dont like this year's buffet. EEE. -.-
    Ate finished, sat outside and chatted awhile. I SEE KAH ENG DANCIN!
    She's like so into it and some of her dance moves were awesome.
    Though i've seen it before, BUT ITS STILL AWESOME :D
    Brandon and Tansy went back after the dinner cause i guess they've got another party to go to.
    We were slacking already after dinner, i only felt like sleeping cause i was back to my low low low mood.
    No longer hyper. -_- Around 9plus, the guys were playin hide and seek. LOL.
    Serena's the winner, she was the last to be found! Kah eng, Kassandra, Tedra and Gan wee went back home after that.
    Qianyu too. The only remaining people were Bryan, Serena, Marcus Yijun and Jervois.
    We slacked in Spencer's room and they were all so funny! Totally different from the previous years.
    You wanna know why? Because previous years Lester and company were in the house.
    OF COURSE NOT FUN AND NO PEACE. This time round they are not here, gosh its so peaceful.
    After awhile, Bryan and Serena came into my room and was like: OMG JIHOO.
    Everyone who liked Korean Drama would have watched Boys Over Flowers and they would know who Jihoo was.
    AND there was a picture of him in my room and MOST SHOCKINGLY, BRYAN LOOVES HIM.
    I MEAN IT!!!! HE WAS LIKE: OMG JIHOO I LOVE HIM!! HE'S MINEEE!!!!
    HUHUHUHUHUH, first guy i've ever known who's snatching a Korean star FROM ME..
    He still told me he liked Zac Efron and Leonardo Decaprio(Shit how to spell his sirname?)
    DOTDOTDOT, HE STILL ASKED JERVOIS WHO WOULD LOOK HOTTER - JIHOO SWEATING OR ZAC EFRON?
    -.-. This dude's a super crazy man. LOL Jervois came into my room and helped Bryan :(
    Nevermind, they are BOYS, RIGHT?! (Im havin doubts about that... WHOOOPS. HEHE.)
    Yijun went back home then followed by Bryan and Serena.
    Gosh, he called me after he left but i didnt answer cause my phone was left in my room charging and i was in my bro's room.
    NOW LEFT JERVOIS AND MARCUS. We ended up talking about our crushes again.
    It all started from Jervois. He ah, alot of things to say. LOL.
    Then Spencer suggested all of us should say our crushes out, NO MATTER WHAT.
    Jervois and Spencer's story was long. -_- When it came to me, ONLY MARCUS WAS INTERESTED.
    Dang, i know why he is. Actually mine's not THAT interesting. Lol....
    But Spencer didnt want to listen to mine, he just wanted to continue HIS story.
    LOL TTM. Make me laugh la. Spencer grow up already, I DONT TELL YOU WHY :X My lips are sealed.
    Marcus one's okayokay la, no story one. HAHA. And Marcus is giving me false hopes.
    Wanna punch him. HEHEH. Later my hand pain, not worth it. -_-
    Dominic called Marcus and Marcus stupidly went to put loud speaker.
    LOL. I was talking to my brother that time. After Marcus hanged the phone, we continued talking.
    Michelle called after that. Marcus' phone is so busy. LOL. She called to wish him Merry x'mas and spencer was like: AH MICHELLE RIGHT???
    Then Marcus' told me how sharp Spencer's ears was cause he always managed to say who called him.
    Hmmm, dont really know who Michelle was anyway.
    Somehow, we were talking about Dominic. AND THEN, he called. Well, speaking of the devil.
    HAHA. He wished Marcus merry xmas again and Marcus told me he wanted to speak to me.
    So i took the phone, and you know what's his first sentence?
    "You dont wanna talk to me huh?" -.-. Thats toot. LOL i didnt say that!
    So he wished me Merry xmas and said he'll talk to me some other dayyyyyy.
    Marcus said Dominic asked him to go to his party, but he didnt want cause Marcus said it was a overnight party.
    LOL. We continued talking and around 12plus, Marcus went back home.
    Marcus made miracles this year. LOL. Miracle number 1, he said he'd never ever step into my room because its all pink and he hates it.
    GUESS WHAT? HE STEPPED INTO MY ROOM YESTERDAY AND SAT THERE FOR SO FREAKING LONG!
    Miracle number 2, we were chatting so happily yesterday IN MY ROOM?! -.-. I mean spencer was there too.
    But, i have never done that in the 3years i've known him. LOL. He has really grown up.
    Compare him when he was p6 and now, really BIG DIFFERENCE. Except for some occasions...
    Haha! Eh two miracles in a day, gotta praise him kay. HAHA. :P
    Party ended. Heh, i was feeling sad and lonely cause all of a sudden, there was silence.
    Eeeee :( I don't feel its Christmas at all!!!!!! ARE YOU SURE TODAY'S CHRISTMAS???!

    Thanks for all the presents, regardless whether it is chocolates or what.
    :D I appreciate it alot. THANKYOU GUYS.
    Will probably being watching Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 with family.
    And they are planning to watch Avatar too o.O. Alright, i'll post the lame photos up some other time.
    Being lazy and i think alot of people are still sleeping cause yesterday's a tiring day.
    Though i dont feel its christmas, i'd still like to wish all of you,
    MERRY CHRISTMAS :D


    UPDATED @ 2.25pm
    HEH. I'm back here cause i'm really very bored. I wonder what's everyone doing now?
    They are probably outside celebrating christmas? I dont know.
    Lol i'm so bored at home. What should i do now? I dont know.
    I wanna call Qianyu and chat chat. But is she free? No, she's in m'sia.
    I wanna go out and practice cycling. But my leg is like so terrible ugly now dotdotdot.
    Later watching Alvin & the Chipmunks 2. What if i dont enjoy the show?
    Stupid klaryce. Thinking of only boyfriend again. Talked to her halfway and she disappeared.
    I'm sure she went out to meet her boyfriend. Goodbye also never tell me. -.-
    Wellllllll, i'm trying to find entertainment but nothing is up.
    -.-, Hannah introduced to me a Korean song yesterday. I find it rather pleasant. :D
    I like the dude who sings the first part of the song ^^!
    I LOVE THE PART AT 2.28MIN! MAXIMUM COOLNESS!!!! I TELL YOU THAT SOLO DANCER IS SO HAWT.


    YOU SEE THIS UH, THE PART I TOLD YOU I LIKED IN THE FIRST VID, GOD FREAKIN HAWT.
    LOL.. Luv the guy who sings the first verse. WEE OH WEEET. LOL.

    MYGOD SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME, BABE/DUDE.