Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 24, 2009

    Time to party.

    Alright. I'm here, to promote Fion Lee En Qi's blog.

    HTTP://WWW.F-ION.BLOGSPOT.COM


    Must go okay, HAHAHA. She wants her counter to go upupup! :D
    I'm a very good lady so i would wanna help her out with it.
    LOL just dont keep refreshing her page and give her false hopes! :)

    Alright, another reason why i'm here, DOMINIC wants me to post good stuffs about him here.
    He told me not to say 'STUPID DOMINIC' here. LOL.
    Well... By telling me to post something about you, probably means you'll be back, AGAIN, to read my blog, right, Dominic?

    Here goes my post for the day. Okay, i think i'll be back to post.
    But let's just give this post a headstart.

    Yesterday night i was feeling all moody and irritated by heaven knows what.
    Moodswings i guess. Was chatting with Klaryce. I tell you uh, its been super long since she reply so much to me.
    So shocking, well, she helped me cheer up, ABIT yesterday thou. So i'll have to thank her.
    She go compare me with the U.S. -_- LOLOL, ok nevermind.
    Klaryce, next time if i got a chance to gossip about something uh, must join in k. You should know what i mean ^^.
    Used the computer until i was so sick of it, went to my room, trying to sleep.
    But still i couldnt sleep. Played Taptap on my itouch and i got a score of 1000000(est.)!!!!!
    Heh! I so pro! :D Suddenly i got a prankcall by a private number.
    Which idiot so idiot uh. I said hello and he/she hanged. Give me false hope.
    Then i got so many messages too, all those crappy kind. -_-
    Soon after, Dominic called and told me the reason he didnt reply my MSN message was cause he fell asleep.
    LOL... Funny guy, he slept at 10plus, woke up at 12 cause i think he knock on something or what, i'm not sure.
    He could have jumped into bed and continue sleeping, he dont want.
    So he called me, and told me to go sleep earlier yesterday night. O.O.
    Heh i was reluctant and we talked for 30minutes or so?
    He tricked me :( He told me to promise something, but didnt tell me what.
    I knew he wants me to sleep early lor, tsk. But i still promised and he told me to sleep before 12.15 t first.
    RAH SO EARLY. I dont want dont want dont want! He told me 12.30 and i was saying NONONONO.
    I told him before 1 he dont allow. -_- We hanged the phone around 12.40?
    I think.. I don't have very good memory like DOMINIC, who remembers my blogpost and fb posts and fb comments.
    TSK! So i slept after i hanged the phone. Woke up at 9am this morning.
    I gotta go get Qianyu, Serena and Marcus' present. Dang, i dont know if i should get for Marcus.
    He dint even tell me if he was coming. -_- Ok it's alright, i hope i managed to get everything on time.
    Okeh, i'm done with my post! Gonna have christmas party at night! Food again... :(
    Nevermind.. LOL. Alright last thing....................
    AYE DOMINIC, WANT PRESENT? ^^

    Well, i want to share this video with y'all! LOL HE IS CUTE!!


    THIS ONE TOO HAHAHAHAH!!!!


    HAHA SERIOUS BABY.

    Dominic you can watch this! See got cute videos what.