Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 30, 2009

    Effed up.

    I AM DAMNNNNNNNN. Tired. Omg i realised i'm in 4 or 5 out of the 6 we're performing.
    Weird much? I dont even know why i'm in the "Hung Up" dance o.O?!
    I've got alot of steps to remember and positions!!!
    Omg sch's dance positions keep changing and i have to remember so many of em!

    Told Winnie to wake me up at 7.30 this morning so that i'll respond to earth when the clock hits 8am.
    Hah but i end up waking at 8.20am. LOLL it must be because yesterday i slept at 2.
    I SLEPT AT 2. Miracle that i could sleep so late yesterday night despite of the tiring day.
    Well, that was because i got agitated in the night yesterday and couldnt go back to my sleep mood.
    I was tired after i hung the phone at around 12 or so. Then suddenly i just got so angry then blahblahblah.
    Cannot sleep already. -.- So yeah, i skipped breakfast today.
    Wanted to pack my dance stuffs yesterday, but was on phone so i was like: Aiya i also dont know what to wear, forget it.
    I was like rushing here and there like some mad woman.
    After bathing and preparing for dance, it was already 9.15am!? I only had like 20minutes or so left to prepare!
    I took my "Hung up" dance costume and stuffed it into my bag.
    Then for my "All that jazz", i needed my red umbrella. I thought it was at home!
    Cause after teacher's day performance, i totally didnt touch that umbrella!
    "Aunty! WHERE IS MY RED UMBRELLA?" "Huh what. Not at home i think in sir or mum's car".
    "Mummy is my red umbrella in your car?" Mummy got frustrated for idk what reason and said: No la. how can it be in my car. no la.
    My turn to get pissed and i called daddy up. "Daddy is my red umbrella in your car?"
    "Eh no leh." "Huh then you know where is it????" "Should be at home if you got bring back from sch."
    !!!!! OF COURSE I GOT BRING HOME!!! I went to search the house for it but obviously, i couldnt find.
    Then winnie told me to call Marcus and ask if he had a red umbrella.
    I told winnie to call and she asked me: what if the parents at home?
    -_- zzz, i told her to call marcus' handphone but she told me to go their house instead.
    I told her, his parents confirm at home so go by backdoor. Kuku she still go front door.
    Reach his house already: HUH REALLY AT HOME LEH. (Omg what a kuku maid i have. -_-)
    But i was lucky, cause Joy was walking Randy back home. Actuall not lucky.
    They had a red AND BLACK striped umbrella and not a pure red umbrella.
    So yeah, went back to my home and didnt know what to do. I gave up.
    Let teacher scold me lor. -.- Stepped into mummy's car, i remember i needed to bring a watch as a prop for "hung up"."
    Rang winnie up and asked her to get it to the car for me. She gave me some bullshit and say cannot find or whatwhat.
    She end up giving me my casio watch. -.- Punch her. Nevermind, reached school and i was DAMNNNNN TIRED.
    Omg i really wanna sleep!!! Some people went to do the photo collage while the juniors do "That thing you do".
    After that, did Jump. Dang the stupid jump. I feel like some fat pig dancing again.
    CAUSE I DONT KNOW THE STEPS!!!! URGHHHHH. So pissed. Then teacher went to divide us into group a,b,c.
    Obviously A were the good ones and C were the lousy ones.
    A get to stand infront at the beginning of the song and C get to stand at the end of the song.
    SO OBVIOUSLY I WAS IN C. WALAO EH, THEY ALL KNOW THE STEPS, most people in C didnt know the steps cause they didnt turn up.
    And i had to learn it in like less than an hour. THE FULL DANCE.
    THINK WHAT? I SUPERWOMAN?!?!?! -.- Rah irritated. I felt like a loser that time and that made me lose all my energy.
    Like seriously, what for dance when no one looks at you? -.-
    I hate to be at the back. If the reason that i'm standing at the back is cause i'm tall, i understand.
    Or if i practiced so long and i still dont know the steps well.
    BUT I TOTALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS STUPID DANCE IS AND I AM PUT INTO THE LOUSIEST GROUP BECAUSE OF THIS?!
    Fucked up k. GIVE ME TIME, I CONFIRM BETTER THAN BEFORE, WAY BETTER K!!!!!
    Then teacher assign those pro ones to help the noob ones like me.
    Liqian and co. didnt do anything much. Which kinda pissed me off alil.
    I wanna learn!!!! But they aint teaching! They ask me dance, just dance.
    Dance what when i am not sure of the steps?!?!^@#*&!6#*&^$($)!@#$^)
    Whatever la, after "Jump", did "All that jazz" and "hung up".
    Totally tiring and i am almost dying. That was only practicing.
    After practicing, we went to the hall and rehearsed again. Omg i sweated like some pig k.
    And we had to keep running up and down like some mad woman.
    Usually, i'll enjoy this kind of thing. But i feel pissed this time round.
    Cause i feel like a loser!!! WHAT A BAD FEELING! Those out there, if you dont have any experience of what i am experiencing, dont say i AM A LOUSY DANCER.
    HEY I AM NOT BOASTING, BUT EVEN THOUGH IM NOT A VERY GREAT DANCER, I AM STILL AN ACCEPTABLE DANCER OK.
    If you say i am one, show me that you can dance better than me.
    I'll teach you one whole fucking dance and you better know how to dance it well or not, DONT SAY ANYTHING CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL.
    Practice finished and i went home. Mummy told me we'll be going KL tomorrow.
    Urgh. I dont look forward to this trip. I dont know why also.
    Cause Winnie's not going and i got no one to talk to. Cause i actually got plans tomorrow but it just got destroyed like that.
    Mad angry today. TODAY'S JUST NOT MY DAY.
    So i'm gonna go pack my things soon. I know no one will miss me so i wont bother saying: MISS ME K.
    SA-YO-NA-RA. BYE.

    UPDATED @ 7.35pm

    This song nice. I am finding old songs to make my mood better.
    I have been hearing quite alot of old songs cause of my dance mates.
    So yeah, gonna go redownload all those oldies cause it was previously in my old com but it died on me.


    Omg i love this song. I used to get crazy over this song last time.



    This song is very memorable.


    This song rocks my socks (L)

    OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! I NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TRUE, thats so true.


    Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
    One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
    There's no use looking back or wondering
    How it could be now or might have been
    Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you know

    I've never had a dream come true
    Till the day that I found you
    Even though I pretend that I've moved on
    You'll always be my baby
    I never found the words to say
    You're the one I think about each day
    And I know no matter where life takes me to
    A part of me will always be with you

    You'll always be the dream that fills my head
    Yes you will, say you will, you know you will
    Oh baby, you'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
    There's no use looking back or wondering
    Because love is a strange and funny thing
    No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye
    No no no no