Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 29, 2009

    I fake a smile.

    Dance still rock my socks k. HAHA. I love it so much. Went for dance today.
    They did so many things yesterday lor! I could catch up, but still a noob la.
    Made bookmarks for next year's sec1s. And did 3 dances.
    "All that jazz", "That thing you do" and Hung up. HUNG UP IS A VERY SHORT SONG...
    But the dance is so cool. There are three groups. The Cool babes, Office ladies and the Rich taitais.
    YAY IMMA COOL BABE. Those hiphop kind of girls. LOL, though i dont look like one.
    Hehehh, I ENJOYED MYSELF DURING DANCE TODAY!!! I'm so gonna bring perfume tomorrow.
    Yucks the sweaty thingy is so gross k. LOL. So yeah, gonna bring perfume tomorrow.
    For "that thing you do", the costume is a dress and a cardigan.
    OMG THE DRESS DAMN SEXAYE LEH!!! HAHAHAHAH It made my waist look damn small!
    But my arms there so fat. My first position uh, looked as if i'm squeezing my fats to let everyone see wtf. -.-
    I was constantly looking at my phone. Same thing, until no battery.
    Damn it what did i do wrong. Actually i could just send one message out or just say a Hi.
    But, if he doesnt want to talk to me, no matter how many hi(s) i say, he still will have those sian sian answers which i hate ttm.
    I'm not like Klaryce, so crazy. -_- Well, think cause she's too in love. I GUESS.

    I just realised Thursday is 31st Dec and Friday is a holiday and then its Saturday and Sunday already.. :(
    It means, he might not be at Marcus' house. -_- But marcus told my maid he'll be going midnight mass.
    Should i go? Maybe i should right. Then i can murder Marcus for tellin Dominic what he is not supposed to know.
    STUPID ASSHOLE. THINK OF IT I ALSO ANGRY. Urgh. I wanna rewind time 4days back.
    4days enough already!!!! I'll change everything. He will NOT know about it and I will NOT tell anyone.
    Hmph let's see how you guys can spread rumours when MY LIPS ARE SEALED.


    I don't think that passenger seat
    Has ever looked this good to me
    He tells me about his night
    And I count the colors in his eyes

    He said he fell in love he swears
    As he runs his fingers through his hair
    I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong
    And I don't think it ever crossed his mind
    He tells a joke I fake a smile
    That I know all his favorite songs

    And I could tell you
    His favorite color's white
    He loves to boast about himself
    Born on the twentyfirst
    His dog's adorable
    He is the magnet of ladies
    And if you ask me if I love him
    I'd lie

    He sees everything black and white
    Never let nobody see him cry
    I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine

    He'd never tell you but he can play guitar
    I think he can see through everything but my heart
    First thought when I wake up is, "My god, he's beautiful"
    So I put on my make up and pray for a miracle.


    Yes i edited some part of it. I just love this song. I love it.
    Sometimes lying is a good thing and the truth hurts madly.