Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 28, 2009

    "Where'd you go? I miss you so."

    Hiheyho. I went AMK today to catch Avatar with Spencer, Mummy and Danny.
    Danny say i very anti social and quiet today :X That's such a bad comment...
    Ohwell. I just think today's not a good day. I was feeling all bored at home :(
    Loneliness makes me damn sad and i hate it. I didnt cycle today too :(
    Urgh mood's all zigzag. Dont know dont care. It's better if i dont think anything.
    Seriously i'll feel better. Well at least a lil.
    Obviously, you can tell that i totally dont have the mood to post right?
    I didnt even wanted to blog. It's just that, i wanna thank Fion Lee so much.
    Though she isnt really helping me with anything, but i wanna thank her for being here for me when i've got no one to talk to.
    Have been looking and staring at my phone every minute and second until my phone went dead.
    So i'm charging it now. If i go and look at it now, will i have misscalls?
    No. Confirm. Lol. -.- I think i did something wrong but i dont know what.
    It's always this case. I still remember Andrew a year ago.
    He just broke up with me without tellin me the reason and kept tellin me i should know it myself.
    Yeahyeah i know i know, until now i still dont know. Lameshitzx.
    SORRY I AM REALLY HAVING MOOD SWINGS. But i'll try my best to keep up with a smile.
    Yes i will.