Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 29, 2010

    I never found the words to say.

    Hi everybody! :D I'm now in my blue contact lens, looking awesomely.... WEIRD.
    I dont feel comfortable. Weird stuff, i blink my eye one time, it moves one time.
    It gives me the feeling that its gonna come out anytime. -.-
    I think its probably because its new... Nevermind, hope in days to come, i'll feel NORMAL.

    So i went to school as usual. Went up to hall and Mr Peterson didnt come again!
    Ohman, what's wrong with him yo!? Alright, hope he comes next Tuesday.
    I sat down, Jonas and En wei, as usual was beside me. I didnt know what happened k seriously.
    Stupid Jonas suddenly spray Enwei's perfume on my arms. I thought it was water at first.
    Cause i wasnt talking to Jonas. I wasnt even looking at him. Damn random k.
    Then Yolande was like: Orh he spray you already. HAHA now you smell like a guy!
    The perfume smell got stronger and i lagged uh.
    So when i knew it was perfume, "EEEEEE WTHH!!?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth.
    I took out mine, and sprayed at myself, hoping the "MAN SMELL" will go away.
    It didnt really went away uh. HIS PERFUME DAMN STRONG CAN? Why man's perfume so strong uh? -.-
    After that i passed my perfume to Yolande and asked her to spray him for me.
    LOL YOLANDE SUPER DUPER CUTE OKAY!!! She sprayed already right, then she tell Jonas: HAHA NOW YOU GOT GIRL SMELL!!! HAHAHA!
    LOL, what a cute girl. Kns la, after awhile, when i wasnt concentrating on the perfume thing already, HE GO SPRAY MY LEG. -.- OI I SLAP YOU LA JONAS KOH.
    Had History lesson first. Lent Alexea my itouch and she played Tap Defense.
    I told her i finished all 43levels and she was like, biantai.
    LOL? -.- She quite addicted to the game uh, cause she played for the whole lesson.
    I thought CS lesson was next. Saw Charlotte coming out from her Geog class and asked her why she was going down to the third floor when CS lesson is on the 4th floor.
    She told me it was Bio lesson and i kept telling her it was CS.
    She got so pissed and told me to go CS myself. LOLLLLL, obviously i didnt and went Bio room with her.
    Then she told Yvonne and the rest she wanted to kill me cause of this.
    Heh! I didnt know ma! Sorry la! Since Peterson didnt come, this weird Mr Tan took over.
    Okay not really took over, he only gave us a worksheet to do and ran off.
    What a gay teacher. He talks and acts like a gay. Cannot stand him omg.
    RAHHHH its so unlucky to have Jonas beside me. Actually nothing one.
    Until Yvonne and Jonas started acting crazy just because Yvonne used pen and draw ONE LINE on Jonas shirt.
    -.- Then they fight fight fight, fight already uh he suddenly use his effing judo belt and wanted to strangle me.
    WAH I WANNA KILLLLLLLL HIM. -.- Too bad, i'm too weak. HE SERIOUSLY IS STRONG.
    Wtf, everyone should know that i'm big in size. He?!!?!? A SKINNY ASS.
    HE CAN PULL ME OFF MY CHAIR. I wanted to grab his belt and strangle him.
    But he dont want to let go of his belt so we ended up playing tug of war.
    Well, somewhat. HAHA. WALAU EH HE TREAT ME LIKE HORSE. I WANNA PUNCH HIM!!!!!
    Scary, he can lift me from my chair. YOU THINK EASY AH. -.-
    My weight itself is already very heavy, PLUS I USED ALL MY MIGHT TO STAY SEATED SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE BELT AND HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIFT ME OUT OF MY CHAIR.
    Bloodyhelllzxzzxzx. Why he so strong. -.-. Recess after that and went for EL lesson.
    Ms Esther How these few days anyhow scold people one. Not really scold uh, like nag.
    Social studies was the last lesson. Quite slack uh. Haha.
    Went amkhub after school. Charlotte and i bought contacts and i did a good deed ^^.
    Hehehe. Headed to McD to have lunch. Its ALWAYS McD. So sick la.
    I saw Annabelle!!! God, she is damn pretty now la. LOL. Headed back home after lunch cause i've got nowhere else to go.
    Bathed and everything already and i'm gonna end this post soon.
    My old maid, Nina is coming back today. I think anytime now, she'll be coming to our house. :D

    Alrighty, the photos below, most of them are old photos. I was just lazy to post it up. HEHEHE.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    These three photos were taken A VERY LONG TIME ago...

    Photobucket
    omg, the drink so tall.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    HAHA THE BABY SO CUTE!!!!!
    Photobucket
    These photos were taken when i ate at Ministry of Steak. I think it was last Sunday.

    Photobucket
    This was taken last week. For fun only. HAHA.

    Photobucket
    Charlotte is a biantai. She keeps doing this in class when shes bored. -.-
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    CHARLOTTE'S NEW PHONE!!! I love the baby pink~
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Hehehe, my score for Extreme - Pokerface Glam as you club mix. The 4 key one.
    But nah, now my highest score is 1900000.(Est.)
    Photobucket
    JONAS KOH JIA HAO. THE IDIOTIC IDIOT. SEE YOUR PHOTO IS ON MY BLOG ALREADY.
    FOR YOUR INFO: Jonas has a clip on his hair. What a retard. :P

    Heyheyhey, all those human photos were not taken by me okay. Someone named Yvonne snapshot of you.
    Photobucket
    All the chairman 1,2,3.
    Photobucket
    See, the colour nice right. ^^.

    Omg, the iPad is freaking cute kay. Now i want it. HAHAHAHAH!
    Its like the bigger version of iTouch and a smaller version of a computer.
    LOL. Cool to the maximum yo~!!! Hehee..... *birthday present.....* HEHEHEHE. :P!!

    UPDATED @ 6.57PM
    Omg Tae Yang is so hot kay. He dances super well kay. Gonna go download his videos now.
    Charlotte is a selffish fish who doesnt want to send me. Stupid idiot. -.-



    '

    These three songs are very nice ^^.