Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 30, 2010

    I just wanna know exactly, where you at.

    Charlotte was so emotional last night. Made me speechless.
    All i could do was to tell her to stop crying. Couldnt help her much.
    And i woke up this morning by her call. Alamak, 9.23am called me. -_-
    I was still sleeping, and i talked to her with the sleepy voice.
    She told me she slept at 4 the previous night. CRAZY, then she still wake up so early.
    Something's wrong with her man. But i'm glad that she's waaaaaay better than last night.
    Slacked around till 11plus and went to prepare for dance.
    Jose was our new teacher now. Omg, the stretches that he did was way gay for him k.
    LOL, he can do a center split, and expected us to do too. My PART almost splited.
    -.-. He told us in order to pass the exam, he THINK that we must be able to do a split.
    Wa, then like that die la. So hard lor, center split. I think his Chennel damn weird.
    Like robot like that, make me cannot do properly. LOL. Think i'm gonna need some time to fit his kind of stretching.
    Took almost an hour to reach home. Omg, i dont know why today's city side jammed like mad.
    Used the computer till 5plus. Aunty nina, winnie and i went church together.
    Omg, after 1month of not seeing that Josef, he finally turned up today!
    He seemed sick. Actually i'm not sure if its real anot.
    Cause, Aunty nina was like: Eh he like wanna laugh like that.
    OH YA, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL. Aunty Nina is my old maid.
    She worked with us 5 years ago and now she's back to work with us again.
    But in just 1 day time, she know all about my stuffs already. So obviously she knew about CHURCH GUY.
    "Shanette ah, he keep looking at you you know!" Nina kept telling me that.
    (OMFG I AM PISSED NOW. HALF OF MY BLOG POST IS GONE. I HAVE TO RETYPE! ROAR!!!)
    I was like dotdotdot. Okeh... Awkward much.. LOL. On the way back home, he walked SUPER fast.
    Wthh. I think because Nina scared him away. She kept asking me to go say hi and talk to him AND ASK FOR HIS NUMBER.
    Wth. If i wanted his number and i had the guts to ask, i would've done it 10 bloody months ago.
    Why the hell would i wanna wait till NOW?! Cute uh she. Went back home and mama asked if he turned up.
    I told her he did come and she asked if i got talk to him. Obviously, NO. LOL.
    After a short while, she freaked me out. She was like: Go take his number la.
    Then blahblahblah. My mind came out with one image with loads of question marks.
    LOL!!!! She even called me simply silly. I also dont know for what reason.
    WEIRD MAN! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, MY MOTHER ASKED ME TO GO ASK A GUYS NUMBER.
    Very unbelievable la. Seriously man.. LOL. Had dinner but it wasnt nice.
    So i went SPC to get some snacks and eat. Bathed and now blogging.
    Hoho, i shall end the post here. Tomorrow will be a boring day. Then school starts again.

    It's as if you know me just from the first glance.
    When I saw that familiar smile of yours, my footsteps stopped as well.
    Baby, time flies by with a blink of an eye.
    But I remember those feelings from that moment.
    Anyhow it feels insecure.
    So can I try it again.
    When i look and try to catch a glimpse of you, you're just getting further and further.
    I just wanna know if you feel the same, (Where u at? Where u at?)
    Please tell me right now, so I can start my love.
    I just wanna know if you feel the same, (Where u at? Where u at?)
    Where u at, boy.
    Someday when I am called, you will notice that I am already standing beside you.
    It's as if you understand my loneliness. Those expressions of yours is unforgettable.
    You know how I feel. Uh, then I wake up in my zone. Blink twice and you are gone.
    Perhaps you are having a hard time like I am.
    If this cold world, collides and tires you out, pPlease wait until I can meet you.
    No matter how much I run to find you, you are only getting further.
    Let me break this down. Somewhere today, you, who might be listening to this song.
    I would like to say that I'll promise you right now that you were meant for me, so I will be there for you.

    Translation of Where you at - Tae Yang


    I dont really think the english translation is that accurate. OH BUT WHO CARES.
    I only think some part of the english abit kuku, but most of them are quite nice :D