Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 31, 2010

    There is a freak down town.

    Aloha ladies and gentlemen~! :D I was awaken by Charlotte's message today.
    Alamak. I slept at 2plus this morning! :( Damn worn out man.
    Aunty nina come wake me up so early also. Urgh, i dont want her wake me up la.
    So irritating. She dont know my style. IRRITATING. LOL.
    So, as usual, went for guitar in the late morning. B flat is freaking hard to press ok!
    Prepared earlier for tuition cause I told Brice i'd come earlier today.
    I was only earlier than usual by 15minutes? -.- So pathetic. The jam at bugis, is seriously mad.
    Kassandra was late 20minutes! Chatted with Tedra and Brandon outside for awhile.
    Then we went into the tuition place. Saw Brice and he was like: Still tell me you come early...
    HAHA. I did prepared early kay! Jam until like that also not my fault what. Heheh.
    He liked the Nike jacket i was wearing just now. Cause it looked kinda coolish & dancerish.
    Teacher told me to go in already cause it was almost time but i wanted to wait for Jervois and Kassandra to arrive!
    They took so long :( I dont wanna be alone! Haha, Brice followed me & Yi jean in to class and he sat behind me.
    After class, i realised he sent me a facebook comment saying: I'm behind you:D
    LOL?! He good la, i was so bored in class and he was behind me, FACEBOOKING?!
    Good good. VERY GOOD UH! Haha, went for dinner at Chompchomp after class.
    Daddy just loves spoiling my mood after tuition class. Urgh, dont wanna mention what happened.
    Went home, bathed and did my Vocab corrections. ZZZ, stupid Esther How pervert to the very maximum.
    I got 4 mistakes out of 15. We're supposed to copy out the whole freaking sentence for the one word that is wrong.
    COPY 10TIMES PER SENTENCE SOMEMORE. STILL NEED TO COPY THE MEANING 10 TIMES TOO.
    OMFGGGGG. My hand now is so stiff already la. Most of the typing is done by my right hand, no kidding.
    She reminds me of my primary 6 teacher, Mrs Choy. Except mrs choy only tell us copy WORD 5 TIMES.
    Pervert la Esther How. -.-. So here's the end of my day.
    Tomorrow's school again. I'm only looking forward to dance. DANCEDANCE AND DANCE.
    Me love dance. Hohoho. Goodnight everyone, have a nice sleep alright! MUAX~!