Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 16, 2010

    I wanted you.

    Photobucket

    Guys, i had fun yesterday :) Let me get started posting about the awesome fun i had.

    I set my alarm clock at 6.55am in case i oversleep or something.
    It rang for 4minutes and i woke up. I forgot i set it at such an early timing i nearly went to bathe.
    Took my phone, peeped at the time, "CHEY, ok i go sleep."
    Slept till 7.20am, woke up, went to bathe and prepare.
    I was ready at 8.15am, so daddy fetched me to Kovan and i took mrt to Sengkang to meet Charlotte.
    She misscalled me at 7.30am but i didnt pick up. So i called back when i reached Kovan.
    I spam called her but she didnt answered. When she finally picked up, she told me she was still drying her hair.
    And guess where was i already? At buangkok station. -.- One more stop to Sengkang and she's still preparing.
    GOOD UH SHE. In order for her to have more time to prepare, she told me to take lrt to Rumbia and wait for her.
    So i did and reached in no time. Met her and took bus to AMK to meet the other dears.
    Had McDonalds for breakfast. I ate Hotcakes. Haha, headed to ECP after breakfast.
    It was a longgggg journey. -_- I was so bored i played Taptap with Charlotte.
    Hehe, of course i trashed her ^^. She tried the 4 button one and broke my record.
    I never train the 4button song, only played like once. So the score very low.
    She broke it, and i broke hers. HAHA~! Reached ECP around 12pm. It was scorching hot.
    -.- Went to rent bicycles and my bicycle's somehow tall. Okay la, its like Marcus' bike.
    I have to tiptoe alittle to touch the ground. Nevermind, we cycled and realised Amanda's bike got problem.
    The break was spoilt. So we rested awhile and went back to the place to change for another bike.
    Charlotte, Amanda and Liqian went to change her bike while Yvonne, me and Jai sat somewhere and started camwhoring.
    Haha, the other three joined us after getting a new bike.
    Yvonne wanna take photos at the beachy area, so we cycled back to the old route.
    Snap snap snap snap snap, then went to return bicycles. Charlotte became so emo. :(
    She made everyone emo. -_- Yeah, after that, we had nothing much to do already.
    Went Mcdonalds slack. Bought fries. Dont know why always Mcdonalds lor.
    -.- The fries were nice ^^, it was only nice cause we were all hungry.
    I was kinda sick of Mcdonalds at that point of time already. LOL.
    We went back to the beach and play again. 3 older teens approached us and said they'd help us take photo with a Polaroid camera for $2 ea.
    We were very shagged already lor, but Charlotte wanted to keep as memory so she paid.
    I was expecting that the photo would turn out ugly. But somehow, it was beautiful!
    So i wanted one too, but so sad :( Mine's ruined... I also dont know, so i wasted $2 just like that wtf.
    Charlotte took another 2 more but the 1st photo was the best of the best.
    I asked her to ask some photo shop people whether that photo can duplicate not.
    I'll pay any price to have a copy of that photo. (OF COURSE CANNOT TOOOOOOO EX UH.)
    WENT BACK MCDONALDS TO GET ICE CREAM. LOL!!! Mcdonalds surround our day. -.-
    Walkwalkwalkwalk, slack slack slack, headed to 7Eleven cause Yvonne and Amanda wanted to get Slurpy.
    Buy already, slackslackslack. At 4plus, Charlotte and me took the same bus together while the others went Bishan.
    We chatted alot in the bus. Woohoo, i know Charlotte's darkest secrets ^^!!! LOLLL :P
    Went home and mummy told me we're not going church. DOTDOTDOT.
    So pissed cause i was looking forward to going and she like that. Tsk.
    So to cool myself down, i went to bed. LOL, from 5plus i slept till 8pm.
    Woke up and bathed. After that i completed my tuition homework.
    Looked at the photos taken and i realised i'm seriously really fat. :( Lol....
    Then i dont know Qianyu's eyes cock or what. She said i slimmed down.
    STILL ASK IF I GOT EDIT MY PHOTOS NOT. -.- Wth la you. So insulting. Aiya nevermind.
    Chatted with charlotte on the phone for 35minutes and talked to Jazreel late at night till 1plus.
    Yeah, my voice is not cute kay, Jazreel Loh Hui Yun.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    My tongue's supposed to be blue :( It turned out so ugly. Real life it was blue!!!
    I drank Ice blueberry thats why its supposed to be blue.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    The sunglass crew ^^
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Fail....
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    :( I want this original photo. ITS VERY NICE seriously!

    Never did much today. Had guitar in the morning, tuition in the afternoon, church at night.
    Brice is a cute dude who seriously wants to learn dance. LOL, keep asking me to teach him.
    If i teach you, you will FAILLLLL badly. Hahaha~ Still say i'm his Master.
    Nonononono. Wrongwrongwrongwrongwrong. Hahaha :) Gary seemed super hyper today.


    Baby i dont wanna waste another day.
    Keeping it inside it's killing me, cause all i ever wanted comes right down to you.
    I wished that i could find the words to say.
    Baby i would tell you, everytime you leave, I'm inconsolable.
    I don't wanna be like this.
    I just wanna let you know, that everthing I hold in, is everything I can let go.

    Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys