Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 20, 2010

    For all those times you stood by me.

    Photobucket


    I did nothing much on Monday. It was just lessons lessons and even more lessons.
    I think i fell asleep in math lesson. The stupid teacher was going thru the worksheet for the whole bloody period.
    So i had nothing to do, ended up falling asleep. I bet teacher thinks im a loser in Math.
    Okay you shall see ^^. Dance in the afternoon was awesome.
    Okay actually we didnt do that much stuffs, but i still love dance ^^.
    Im gettin better at the new across-the-floor exercises.
    Better doesnt mean i'm good. It was from shit-what-the-hell-are-you-doing to okay-at-least-now-i-know-what-you-are-doing.
    Thats my improvement. LOL! Slept at like 12plus or 1 that day.

    Obviously, i was super tired the next day. 2periods of english and 4periods of bloody DNT.
    I can kill people man. DNT sucks bigtime!!! Had half day due to the good o'lvls thingy.
    Supposed to go Somerset 313 with Yvonne, Charlotte, Amanda and co.
    But i didnt tell mummy earlier and even if i told her i'll be going out, i got no money.
    So, went home myself and ordered lunch back home. Urgh so freaking expensive.
    Bought it for 3pax. -.- Me, Brother, Winnie. I'm broke i tell you.
    Used the computer for awhile and was planning to blog. But daddy returned home soon after i got out of the bathroom.
    So i decided to take a nap. Slept till 6pm and ate dinner.
    Around 7, i was chit chatting with Winnie about Josef. Gosh, shes damn hilarious.
    I seriously cannot stop laughing. I'll laugh real loud if what she said yesterday happens.
    LOL!!! Went back up to my room and bathe, then planned to do homework.
    But i realised i had no homework to do besides DNT! So i decided to skip it.
    I didnt know what i was supposed to do anyway! So i just slacked around.
    Brother was being a fool of himself in my room, talking to himself. -.-
    LOL, i was just playing with my phone. Being random, i opened my phone list.
    "HAH, his name not in my list anymore. *scrolls down* Oh still here, aiya but at the bottomlist already. Nevermindnevermind~!"
    LOLLLLL, guess what happened after 15minutes or so?
    "Dominic calling, Answer? Decline?" I was seriously O.O?! LOL...
    Ask Spencer if you dont believe me. Haha. Talked for 20minutes or so, hanged and slacked around.
    Slept at 1plus nearing 2 yesterday. Damnittttttz, i wanna sleep early.

    Had new worksheets to do for math today. Finished the worksheet and had Math test.
    It was easy to the maximum yo!!! Noobs also can score fullmarks.
    I will score a fullmark unless i've got careless mistakes. I think i do have at least 1 careless.
    I didnt had time to check thru and i didnt bring my calculator. Mental sum yo, i'm a careless person oh~
    Haha, i'll just pray for the best :P DNT lesson again. Zzz, wasting time on some shit.
    Okay it was recess and then English. Did some paragraph on 'When i think of.....'
    And woohooo, i love my paragraph alot~ Its fantabulous k, though its kinda short compared to my mates. Haha.
    Charlotte wanted to write When i think of Shanette. RAHHHHHH, LOL.
    I became the example of the class after she told teacher that. Haha.
    She did write alil about me but she decided to change topic.
    The things that she wrote about me quite lovely la i must say. Hehe.
    Last lesson was Form Teacher Period. Rubbish la, did nothing much.
    Didnt want to go home so early. But i've got nowhere to go :(
    So took bus with Yvonne to J8 and we went seperate ways.
    The sun was scorching hot man, i nearly melted. Okay la, not so exaggerating, but still, its super hot.
    Gonna do homework later and yeah, homework. Goodbye.

    This is wrong but I can't help but feel like there ain't nothing more out there.
    Misty morning comes again and I can't help but wish I could see your face.
    And I knew from my personal plate, I'd be breaking all my rules to see you.
    You smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in the front row scream your name.

    So dim that spotlight, tell me things like 'I can't take my eyes off of you'.
    I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.
    Give me a photograph to hang on my wall.
    Superstar..

    Superstar - Taylor Swift