Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 27, 2010

    Write in on the skyline.

    Photobucket

    OH, MY, GOD. My blog's been dead for a week?! So not like me.
    Haha, i've been quite lazy these days and i'm usually not using the computer.
    I know, you do see me online almost 24/7. That's because my phone can log into MSN.
    Not surprising right? Alright, now i needa flashback all the way back to last Thursday.
    My memory seriously aint that good, so i might miss out some parts of my life.
    I've got LOADS to write. I know you people just love my longlong posts right?
    I bet my blog's famous cause people remember them by: See la, this blog always post longlong posts one.
    Okay... That sounded negative. HEEEEY, people still read my blog regardless of how long my post is yo!
    Hehe~

    Okay, so what happened on Thursday? I had PE the first lesson.
    Jogged the whole school and did rope skipping. Havent been doing that for 2years now.
    Obviously, my skills aint as great as last time. I remember i could do quite a number of tricks with the rope 2 years back.
    Now i totally cant. -.- Well, dont bother bout it anymore. HEH.
    Had Character Education next. Mr Peterson is our CO teacher for this period!
    Awesome man, it means the lesson would be fun! Hehehe, Mr Peterson is always funny during lesson times.
    Played a Cat and Mouse game. I LOST!!! :( So unfortunate. Nevermind, lose then lose lor.
    It was a really fun game. Had loads of laughters. I think our group's the noisiest.
    HAHAA~! DNT was after CE. Boring ttm!! -.- Every Thursday is Mass Lecture.
    Cowdung, damn boring. Beside me was Dennis and Darryle. Dennis was retarded k.
    He was the one who sat beside me and didnt noticed it was me until 10minutes after he sat down.
    He turned to me, and said: Woah Shanette, you miss me uh? Aiyo no need miss me until like that ma.
    -.-. The whole lesson i was being pestered by the two kukus. Okay not really, but still kinda irritating.
    They both are like cats having their small little fights and i'm their prop.
    LOL, switched seats with Yvonne cause she suggested it. But it didnt helped uh.
    Recess, then I dont remember what lessons i had after recess. EL, HIST, CHINESE.
    Yes i know, these three subs. I wont bother writing what happened in class cause its the same old boring thing.
    Had dance after school and it was BORING!!!! -.- It was audition day.
    Teacher's gonna group us into level 1,2,3. Of course Good ones go to level 3, normal ones go to level 2 and bad ones go to level 1. And poof, i'm in level 2.
    Level 2's very in between. Some exercises are the same as level 3's, while some is level 2.
    But for level 1, they do basic stuffs. The sec1s are in level 1.
    Not because they are dumbdumb, its cause they are new, DUH. LOL.
    Went home, bathed, worked, slept.

    I dont remember what happened in school on Friday. The only memory i had was i enjoyed Bio lesson.
    LOL. Bio lesson's always fun! So lucky i didnt chose Physics. Whoof.
    Accompanied Amanda, Liqian and Charlotte to have a haircut after school.
    Andrea tagged along too. They went back home after that while me and Charlotte went to Kopitiam eat Hokkien mee.
    Then headed to hub and walked around like a clueless soul.
    Went home at 4plus and slacked. Friday's here again~! But it'll soon be gone.
    Hey, it IS a already gone. LOL. :P

    Saturday, usual practice. Dance in the afternoon and Church in the night.
    Josef never come again. He die already la. Its been 1month plus since i last saw him.
    Died already. -.- Wanted to go Sushi Tei and have dinner.
    It was already 8plus that time, the place still so crowded. So my family decided to eat Thai food.
    :( I WANT SUSHI!!! I HAVENT EAT THAT IN WEEKS!!! :( LOL...
    End of the day.

    Sunday, ALSO USUAL PRACTICE. Guitar in the late morning and tuition in the afternoon.
    Brice just cannot stop telling me he wants to learn dance from me.
    I'm seriously a shitty dancer and if he wants to learn, must find someone more professional like Tedra.
    She dances super cute-ly lor! Chatted with him for awhile after tuition and went Marina sq.
    Walked around and bought wallets from The Wallet Shop. Hah, I didnt get a wallet from there.
    I bought a pouch instead. I liked the brown one with some very beautiful design.
    :( but mummy saw and took it away from me and asked me to choose another design.
    Walao. I ended up taking a pink one. That one super common la please.
    I DONT WANNA BE COMMON!!! -.- Roar. Nevermind, the pink one's still nice no matter what..
    Went Serangoon Garden's Ministry of Steak to have dinner. Wanted to go Sushi Tei again.
    But AGAIN, it was crowded. Irritating!!! -.- No matter where i go, it'd be crowded.
    Last time when i first moved into this estate, I SWEAR Heartland mall was like Mars.
    TOTALLY NO PEOPLE ONE LOR. I didnt like that place last time cause it was so deserted.
    Now leh! Packed like mad. Crazy one. So had dinner at MOS and went home.
    Slackslackslack, then sleep. HAHA COOL LIFE RIGHT???

    Monday, had school! Yeah like obviously.. Haha, CS was lame.
    Recess was next and Chem after recess. Boring boring boring. Math was equally boring.
    Then it was Bio!!!! YAY IT WAS FUN! Went lab and do the microscope thingy.
    Supposed to have test on Friday but Mr Peterson said if all of us can see the cell VERY CLEARLY, no test on friday.
    Me and yvonne turn turn turn the thing, then can see already~~
    Heheh, when teacher checked jonas and enwei's one, he say cannot pass.
    Then i was like laughing at jonas for being such a dumbo.
    Teacher heard me and said that i should help him out. Not i, but me and Yvonne.
    So we did, Yvonne's lousy la~~! I do then can see, weeee i rock! :P
    Jonas perfume damn strong uh. Had another break after class and it was Chinese.
    Crappy lesson and school ended. Had Dance and it was boring again wtf.
    Cause the sec1s joined us, and they everything dontknow.
    So everything became slowerslower and slower. The whole 2hours plus only did warmups and Across the floor.
    Omg. -.-. Dance studio is seriously damn small. Ms Shining said we can move to Hall.
    When will that happen? I dont mind the heat, can sweat. LOL.
    Went home, did work and slacked and SLEPT~

    Tuesday, EL was first period followed by DNT. Deadly subject. :(
    It was boring, totally have no idea what the teacher was teaching. -.-.
    Recess, chem, math, ss, break then Chinese. Monday and Tuesday sucks la.
    Well, Tuesday sucks even more cause at least there's Dance to look forward to on mon.
    Rahhhhh hate those lame lessons. I just dot look forward to dnt lesson at all.
    Thursday's DNT is alright. Cause its mass lecture. Never listen nevermind.
    HAHA. & i get to sit with Yvonne~! The rest of the days i'm separated into another class.
    Rah. Boring, boring and BORING. Took bus back with Yvonne and reached home around 4plus.
    Jonas really make me wanna laugh la yesterday. But i'm not evil, so i wont laugh.
    Used the computer, did work and slackslackslack and then bedtime.

    Wednesday, YAY I'M AT THE LAST PART OF MY POST!!!! YAY!!!!
    I'm so happy. My life's very boring. I get even more bored typing my life out.
    God, if something interesting happened, it wouldnt be THAT BORING.
    Okayokay, i shall stop biching and continue with this super lame post.

    Went to school today as usual and headed up to the hall and sat down and how special.
    Didnt see Jonas and Enwei in the front line. Weird much. But i saw Jonas when i first came into the hall.
    Went for Math lesson and Charlotte was so sad :( Make me sad la.
    DNT was next and slackslackslack. Recess, loved the food that i bought today!
    Delicious! Haha, Charlotte superrrr emo :( Jonas also crazy one, keep holding penknife.
    What for uh? Then Yvonne tell me he cut. I wanna use chopper CHOP him ah, still cut.
    -.-. EL period next, had mass lecture. Quite hilarious uh, but i sit until my buttock pain, back also pain, everywhere pain.
    Like grandmother like that. HAHAHA, Jonas was being retarded, clip his fringe with GIRLS CLIP and called me for no reason.
    Went up to hall for assembly and so coincidentally, Enwei and Jonas were beside us again.
    At some point of time, we talktalktalk. Then i dont know why can talk until go my house one.
    -.-. She said this to Enwei: "She wont invite me to her house one la. She only invite her friends to her house one la. NEHHHH>>>> *Points to Charlotte and co.*"
    I didnt caught what they said previously. Ey i'm a kind person, who say you cannot come my house.
    Can come, find your way to my house la! Alamak. School ended and i went home.
    Had lunch and i didnt like my lunch. Bathed and i'm blogging now.
    Woohoo, what a boring post. Zzz, i wish i can close down this blog uh.
    BUT DONT WANT, MEMORIES :D:D:D Hehh, i'm being retarded.
    I'll end this post by being more retarded. HEHEHE.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    And OF COURSE, a beautiful song lyric.

    I remember years ago, someone told me i should take caution when it comes to love.
    I did, I did. And you were strong and i was not.
    My illusion, my mistake. I was careless, i forgot.
    I did and now when all is done. There is nothing to say.
    You have gone and so effortlessly.You have won.
    You can go ahead tell them,

    Tell them all i know now, shout it from the roof top.
    Write it on the sky line, all we had is gone now.
    Tell them i was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open.
    Tell them what i hoped would be, impossible, impossible...

    Falling out of love is hard. Falling for betrayal is worst.
    Broken trust and broken hearts, i know, i know.
    Thinking all you need is there, building faith on love is worst.
    Empty promises will wear. i know (i know)
    And know when all is gone. There is nothing to say.
    And if you're done with embarrassing me, on your own you can go ahead tell them,

    Tell them all i know now, shout it from the roof top.
    Write it on the sky line, all we had is gone now.
    Tell them i was happy, and my heart is broken, all my scars are open.
    Tell them what i hoped would be, impossible, impossible...

    Impossible - Shontelle