Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 23, 2010

    Common Tests kills 100000000000000000 of my braincells.

    Hi to the people of the world. So sorry i haven't been updating.
    I've got exam this week and i'm really stressed out. You have no clue how tough CT is.
    It's just CT & i'm panicking like mad. (Panic doesnt mean i'll get good results.)
    I wonder if i'll grow white hair when Mid year comes. Ugh, hate tests.
    I wanna do just a short post but sometimes, i'm too typeytive(hell, i have no clue what's this.)

    Alright, so Friday was a usual day in school. Nothing fun, just taking down notes on what i should study for this week's test.
    I had lunch with Brice. Subway. :D They gave me too many tomatoes >:( Me no likey.
    While eating, Brice took my phone & clicked on the 'Truth or Dare' app.
    Well, i'm sure most of you people who owns a iphone downloaded that app before or for those who dont own one, i'm sure you've seen your friends have this app.
    Its a rather lame game. Some dares are too ridiculous and some truths are just so lame.
    We were @ subway so we couldnt do the dare. To put it in ugly words, we wouldnt dare to do 'public performance'.
    So we just kept clicking truth regardless of how lame the question was.
    Found out quite a number of truths about Brices uh huh! :D Well, i bet my memory's not that good though.
    Had a great truth session(HAHA.) with him and headed home after school.
    Oh! There was Lion Dance @ J8 that particular day! So awesome right? Lol.
    I revised my SS. Can't believe myself. I havent been paying attention during ALL the SS classes and yet i can understand the book.
    Well! It's a fact that SS is more interesting than history. At least to me it is.
    I just cannot understand history la. Wth, we are 'HIPHOP' generation (I'm just trying to say we're the young generation.)
    Why must we learn the PAST???? Its just practically wasting my time & bloodyhell, the past wont come back right?
    Sometimes those HIGH RANKED people who governs Singapore(I wouldnt wanna be sued if i wrote Government.) simply have got no brains.
    Whatever, i cannot even find my History text. How the hell am i supposed to revise? :)

    Saturday, hmmm. Mummy's sick. I went dance myself with Clarissa.
    It was an awesome dance class. :) Did those usual scary warmups and across the floors.
    But teacher taught alil bit of choreo. It was so cute. I look like baby jazz dancer. LOL.
    I can do a proper chennel(I dont remember if its spelt this way...) when i go for dance on Sat. But i cannot do it properly for my CCA. So irritating eh! Mummy came and fetch me&clarissa home.
    I was super retarded and hyper during the whole journey back home.
    LOL! Clarissa must be so happy i'm her awesome friend :P! Now i know which unit she lives in.
    Hehehe, i'll stalk you next time, Clarissa. :D
    I didnt go church, cause the whole family was invited to my aunt's place for dinner.
    So bathed and prepared then headed out of house @ 5. Reached her place and realised all 3 couz aint in.
    They only returned home at like earliest 645? Haha, Vivienne was so adorable.
    She loves my iPhone. (WELL EVERYONE DOES :P!!!) Lau yu sheng again and headed home at 845.
    Bathed and revised my SS again. Heheh~! At night, Brice couldnt sleep so i accompanied him over the phone till 2am.
    Im such a nice girl. :) But you know what? When he was veryyy tired, he told me to go sleep.
    When i said i didnt want to, he said he would not sleep to cause he's accompanying me talk.
    LOL?? Wasnt he the one unable to sleep in the first place? HAHA. He went to sleep first after that.
    Yeah i slept 15 -30 minutes after i hanged the phone.

    Sunday, i had guitar in the late morning. I learnt some spanish way of playing the guitar.
    Its damn awesome to see my teacher play la. So nice eh! But i'm sucha loser, its quite hard for me to get it right!
    Went home and ate lunch, studied my SS again and prepared for tuition.
    I left the house at 3, and i reached the place at 3.15 O.O!!! I'd usually take 30minutes to reach the place cause of the heavy traffic.
    Ms Michelle changed our seats. :( Okay never changed mine but changed Kassandra's.
    Now i'm so bored alone. :(!!! Beside me is some guy from ACS BR and beside him is Yijean. Haa.
    It was a boring class cause i couldnt talk to anyone :(! Roar. Teacher showed the class afew of our idk what is called eh.
    The description of something something one HAHAHAH I KNOW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING.
    CAUSE I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK AM I TYPING. :P
    Okay whatever, some composition thingy ah! Mine appeared eh! At first i thought teacher was gonna say it was bad blahblahblah.
    Because before my piece, 3/4 of the paragraphs showed were bad ones.
    But..... hehehe, she said mine was goooooood, just that i had to leave out the last line of my paragraph.
    After class, stayed in the room for awhile and then i went off.
    Saw jinsheng(i dont know how to spell his name.) and chatted. Well, my daddy sent him back home.
    Cause he lived near me. Very weird eh, i didnt know he knew my name.
    Okay la, i know i dont communicate with people much, but! It's a very nice thing to know that people knows me. :D:D
    I dont really know who is he though. NEVERMIND, its called being a kind soul!
    It was raining heavily ma, hahaha. So send people back is like doing a kind deed.
    I'm seriously being retarded here. :P Headed home, revised for SS again.
    I was giggling so much because of mummy. She was freaking hilarious.

    Monday, school! SS & History test!!! :D Okay not very excited.
    After History test, i thought i saw a snake man!!! It was actually a monitor lizard.
    Everyone started jumping and i didnt know what happened till i saw this super huge tail of a reptile almost touching my legs.
    LOLLLLLLL It was freaking scary and i really screamed. -.- Hello, i dont scream in school one ok.
    Unless for exceptional cases like this. Hehehe, had Bio sup after school.
    Boring, lol. Reached home, studied for Math and Chem. Cant believe i actually studied.
    Really pei fu myself. HAHA. Slept at 12plus.

    Tuesday, TODAY IS A SUCKY DAY. I FEEL SUPERRRRR SLEEPY. :(
    MATH IS LIKE FUCKING SCREWED LA FUCK. You know, i just skipped some parts of the question if i didnt know how to do.
    I was worried mad when teacher said: You have approx. 10minutes left.
    I didnt even complete 2questions at the back and there were some parts in the front that i needed time to think about!
    When i left like 5minutes or so, suddenly i knew how to do all. Like seriously!
    I was forced to put down my pen cause time was up. I wrote SI and didnt write N.
    -.- So pissed. That's the first time in my whole 8years of studying that i didnt complete a paper.
    I thought i was the only one who didnt complete and almost cried my ass out.
    Then i realised almost 3/4 of the cohort didnt complete the paper.
    Even Jonas that smart ass said he lost 10marks out of the 35marks!!!!! -.-
    Stupid people. Why only give 45minutes!? THINK WE SUPERBRAIN PEOPLE AH!!!!!
    -.- Had mass lecture during English. Tomorrow's english paper is 1hour.
    Teacher say they MIGHT extend cause 1hour is not enough. EH WHAT CRAP!?
    I take less than an hour to finish an english paper and i need more than an an hour to finish a math paper la can!
    They stupid people. Roar. Whatever, it just pisses me off everytime i think about the math paper.
    Dont care already. Its over. -.- Now i'm home and i need to revise bio.
    Lol, gonna have dinner now and then revise.

    I cannot wait till Friday. I'm so going shopping this Friday. Okay, maybe Saturday night.
    WELL IT DEPENDS. SO GONNA SHOP, ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAD A TIME OFF.
    LOL!!!! Life seems like a cycle to me. Pathetic.