Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 18, 2010

    Hyper at night!

    Howdy! :D
    So yesterday wasn't a really fun day. It was supposed to be a halfday for the whole school.
    But because of remedials, I bet some classes had to stay back and apparently it ended up as a fullday.
    So mummy fetched me home after school and I slacked at home as if I've got no homework to do.
    LOL, CHEY. Wrong info! Charlotte and co. came to my house yesterday la! LOL.
    I actually forgot about it... Yeah cause they were chased out by me.
    Lol, my mother acted retardedly crazy so I've got no choice. Yeah I know they understand...
    Went heartland mall in the evening to get some things at popular and then headed home.
    I actually saw Clarissa. She made me laugh. I was laughing so loudly behind her.
    And she couldn't hear at all cause when I return home, she told me she didn't hear anyone laughing. -.-.
    People infront and behind me were looking at me, wondering if I am a patient from imh and she actually says she didn't hear...
    Her ears are JUST SO SHARP. LOL. Went home straight after that and supposed to do homework.
    I don't know what I did at home actually o.o. HAHA, slept at 12plus ok. So late uh I know. :)

    Woke up this morning at 630. HAHA I was tired!!! (I'm tired now too, gonna sleep right after I post this.)
    Headed to school and greeted Jai happy birthday!!! It's her birthday!!! :D Happy birthday jaijai!!
    School was as per normal. Did volleyball during PE. Boring like mad ok. English was equally boring.
    Ate alot during recess, & I slept thruout the whole Chinese lesson. My body's energy's drained despite the fact that I ate alot.
    Last lesson was bio! It wasn't as interesting as other times but it was still educational. (DUH!)
    Dance was after school. Teacher changed the warmup song to Sorry Sorry! SO AWESOME!!
    Sigh we didn't manage to finish the whole choreography. & my group really cmi uh.
    If they can perfect their moves by June, I call them pro. Serious. We won't be going thru the routine till June eh. I bet they'd forget after that already. Urgh. Sucky. I don't like this dance :( Sincerely jane's way better looking. :D Had great laughing moments with Elaina during breaktime. :)
    Mummy fetched me home after dance. Hehe, she's on leave this week. So she very free uh, can fetch me. ^^!
    Ate my dinner and bathed. I just revised Social studies. I got distracted after that because so many found my current fb status so interesting.
    How weird is that? Haha. So yeah it's a very boring day. :( CT's next week, I sure die. Urgh. Nevermind Shanette perservere :)
    Brice! No photos. :D

    Okay I found this in Hongmin's fb. It's so nice! I love it! There are just a couple of singers that are irritating.


    We are the world. We are children.
    We are the ones who make a brghter day so lets start giving.
    Theres a choice we're making. We're saving our own lives.
    Its true we make a better day, just you and me.