Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 14, 2010

    I need you now.

    Woke up in the morning, at 9plus. Slacked till 10plus and bathed and prepared for CNY day 1.
    I wore a white colourful dress. LOL, Those who've seen my twitter, you'll know what i'm talking about.
    Well, fret not. I'll post up the photo of the dress later on. I look awfully weird in it though.
    This year's clothes all chosen by my mama one. I never go CNY shopping at all.
    Lazy la. However pretty the clothe is, wear on me still ugly one. -.-.
    Yeah so, who cares la. Went granny's place and another relative place and another place idk who's house.
    Reached back home at 4plus. Fion lee came my house. :) She's still as sexy as ever.
    I saw her dance video just now. Gosh, her school's dance compared to us, my school seriously hopeless.
    Okay, Josephine's side can compete with them uh. I'm talking about my group.
    Okayokay roar. The level 3s from my group are great. The dance well. The rest all average only lor.
    Some even below average and i know they know where they stand. Haha, nevermind.
    I suck too, shouldnt complain so much, lol. After Fion left, Dino and his family came.
    O.o, didnt know they were coming. Haha, had dinner and they stayed till 10pm.
    Bathed and came online. Chatted with brice and ..................
    Hehe, webcammed with him for awhile. I just love webcamming now. HAHA :D
    He was like stucked outside his house cause he forgot to bring his key.
    So i just accompanied him for a little while.
    Photobucket
    Slept at 11plus or 12plus. I dont know. Was using my mobile's messenger and i fell asleep.
    Photobucket


    Omg hotness to the core. This video sexaye eh. Hahahaa.