Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 13, 2010

    Saddy Valentine.

    Well, let's make today's post a super random one, because today is one of those days that i've got nothing to do.
    Stuck at the computer for the whole bloody day, waiting for someone to talk to me.
    Haha, so yeah. What should i talk about?

    Had my reunion dinner with granny just now and came back home awfully early.
    I think Brice wanted to come to my house but didnt cause it was 9plus already.
    Have been using the computer ever since then. Everyone is happily celebrating CNY.
    Okay, i dont think so. WELL ITS NOT REALLY MY PROBLEM IS IT? Haha.
    :( I've seriously got nothing to do now. Can Qianyu like call me to chat with me now?
    I dont wanna waste my night away like how i did these few days :(
    Or should i just continue watching Hi My Sweetheart? NO!!!! This show makes me wanna cry.
    The show seems to be getting doleful. For your info, i'm only at episode 13.
    So those who have watched till like 16 or 17, please tell me its getting happier?
    Actually i've forgotten how to be a random person already eh.
    I do but, i've got people to talk to already! SO BYEBYE! I'll be back to update! Hehe. FYI: I'm webcaming with Annabellechua~!

    UPDATED @ 12.24AM
    LOL I AM BACK. Seriously, if you seriously hate my fulgy face, please dont see my webcam photos.
    It'll scare you to death. SERIOUSLY. LOL.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Cannot take nice shots :( Cause the laptop damn laggy man. Lol, so yeah!
    Here you go! I didnt know webcaming was so fun. Well, actually i do but, i seldom webcam so.
    HAHAHA. And i've recieved so many messages man! Like message spam like that tsktsk.
    But so sad, i've got no unlimited text. Well, maybe i do. Actually i dont know.
    -.- LOL. So i'm here to wish all of you, A Happy Chinese New Year & Happy V day!!!
    And specially to Ridley: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!