Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 27, 2010

    You left my world so cold.

    I just fell in love with the song 'You are not Alone' by MJ all over again.
    Haha his songs are just lovely la. :)

    Thursday was just DNT test. Had PE in the morning and i played badminton with Ms Shanti, Megan and Fanny.
    Haha very fun~! Math teacher continued with further trigo. But i seriously have no clue what he's teaching.
    Well, i'll go home and learn myself. More efficient k. LOL.
    Had Chinese and Bio after school. Mr peterson damn funny la! He said he's a fan of Wondergirls!
    LOLLLL, so not like him uh. He gone through the paper with us.
    Like omg, the paper actually's so easy seriously. -.- I won't fail la i think.
    After school, went KFC with same old people. :) KFC's eggtart damn delicious!!!
    Went home and slept for 3hours plus. Havent been sleeping well for the whole week cause of CT.
    I cannot wait till night time already so i just slept. LOL.
    Woke up at 7plus, bathed and had my dinner then revised my Computer Studies.
    Chuanzhen suddenly called and asked about his DNT. -_-
    I taught him how to do and he taught me Computer studies. Actually i wasnt paying attention...
    LOL. Chatted for an hour sial! Jazreel calledin soon after.
    Slept at 1plus that particular night.

    My that maid just piss me off on a Friday morning la. I really hope she dont come wake me up already.
    Very annoying la!!!! -.- Went to school and had my Chinese test.
    I think i bullshit alot but hehe. SS's teacher didnt come so it was free period.
    And we studied for CS. Chem lesson was before recess.
    Finished the test and had CS for the last lesson. No comments on the paper.
    Say anything also cannot change the fact that the paper is idiotic. LOL...
    Daddy fetched me home and i was supposed to go out at like 3.
    Jazreel called and tell me SHE MIGHT NOT MAKE IT. I was like what the #@!*$&*@(%^!.
    Then she texted me again saying we can meet at 4. So okay lor.
    Waited till 4, i called her and she said STILL CHANGING, meet at FIVE. -.-
    I told her no and meet at 4.30. She said she'll TRY to rush.
    When she called me, she's already at the train and i'm still at home.
    -___- My place was raining and i'm supposed to walk all the way to Kovan leh!
    She think i superwoman issit! LOL, okay enough of al the crap.
    Reached Ion at 5.05. LOL! Saw her and we walked int Havaianas Shop.
    Bought my slipper! It was so hard to choose please!!! All looked the same.
    I wanted the light pink one. But i think very easy dirty. LOL, then i wanted black with pink haiavanas. Like my old one.
    They dont have... -.- Then purple and brown were my considerations too.
    Mygod, so hard to choose please. I ended up buying hot pink. LOL!!
    I just cannot resist Pink temptations~! Well, it has gotta depend on what stuff are ink in colour uh.
    Heheh. Walkwalkwalkwalk, walked to Everlast. I wanted to get the Cotton On's shoes.
    Then Everlast's one also very nice. ^^ Jazreel is a spoilsport la seriously.
    I wanna slap her mouth i tell you. She keep on making me have second thoughts. -.-
    There were Pink, Purple and Red. I wanted to get the red stripes one cause it looked more like school shoes.
    Then come to think of it, EWWWWW, not nice to see. So i bought purple. :D
    Felt very cold after that so Jazreel lend me her 'sweater'. The sweater so beautiful.
    I want, she dont want to give me. :( She got so many of these at home already lor!
    Continued to walk, and Brice msned me asking if i could go dinner.
    He didnt mind eating with Jazreel and Jazreel was so happy he could come because if he came, Jazreel can go home sleep.
    HAHA OF COURSE SHE DIDNT, CAUSE SHE CLAIMS SHE LOVES ME. LOL.
    So he came and we had problems deciding on what to eat. -_-
    Ended up at Xinwang cafe. HAHA, all of us ate BakedRice. I didnt know i called the same rice as Brice la.
    -_- Thought it was Jazreel who called it cause she said 2 baked rice.
    LOL!!! Went toilet after dinner, i needed it urgently. After toilet, we slacked outside the handicapped toilet.
    Damn retarded HAHAHA. Jazreel kept giving me goosebumps. Walao eh i cannot stand her la.
    Decided to go home after that cause its already 8plus almost 9. I told Jazreel to come my house she dont want. Idiot.
    Brice sent me home and tada~ Home sweet home. I dont know what time i slept last night.
    Probably 1? I was on the phone with Jazreel. Until i couldnt open my mouth for another word anymore cause i was SUPERRRR TIRED.
    LOL. Yeah, so the end of my day. Sorry i'm rushing cause i needa go prepare for dance!

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    PS: Sorry i gotta put the pictures small cause the resolution is so bad. Dont know why.

    Another day has gone, I'm still all alone.
    How could this be? You're not here with me.
    You never said goodbye... Someone tell me why...
    Did you have to go, and leave my world so cold?

    Everyday i sit and ask myself, how did i let this love slip away..
    Something whispers in my ear and says:
    That you are not alone, for i am here with you.
    Though you're far away, i am here to stay.
    But you are not alone, for i am here with you.
    Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart.

    Just the other night, i thought i heard you cry.
    Asking me to come and hold you in my arms.
    I can hear your prayers. Your burdens i will bear.
    But first i need your hand, then forever can begin.

    You are not alone - Michael Jackson