Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 28, 2010

    Tell me words i've never hear before.

    Sawatikaaaa, yesterday night was boring uh. Had CNY party at night.
    Got Lion & Dragon dance. Ooo, its the first time my parents called the dragon to come.
    Haha, i think next year gonna have the jump jump thingy... I dont know what its called.
    So just slacked the whole day. I saw someone familiar on a bicycle yesterday when i was taking my food.
    HMMMMM, i'm 101% sure its Josef. LOL, but people always call me cocked eye.
    So i doubt myself. -.- I rushed in to the house and told Winnie i saw him.
    LOL!!! Then she say i cockeye again. Damnitz. 7.15pm, i brought my golden retriever out for a walk.
    Obviously got motive one la. LOL, but nevermind. I wasnt sure if it was him.
    But i know its him. Okay i have no clue what i'm saying. OKAY whatever case, IT WAS HIM!
    See!For the first time i never see wrongly!!! I bet that time the bus incident also same la!
    Confirm him one! Now my eyesight getting better okay!!! Heheheh.
    I was watching Ninja Assassin last night and Dominic called. Unexpected o.o
    So talked to him for awhile and hanged. Went to use the computer after that because that M18 show was seriously disgusting.
    Saw Dominic online so i chatted with him there. My phone ran out of battery.
    Gosh he's like so emo and i cannot do much to help him okay. -.- Well, hope he's alright then.
    Bathed after that cause it was rather late already. Then called up Brice cause he told me to.
    LOL, yup as i guessed, he was already sleepy. So didnt talk much and hanged the phone.
    Played lame apps on my phone while waiting for my hair to dry HAHA.

    Woke up this morning at 10plus and prepared for guitar. I'm so gonna practice the spanish song.
    It sounds awesome eh, i like it! (But i'm going to write numbers on the notes. HEHEHE, cheating~!!)
    Went home and watch Gem of Life. Watched before, but this show got 80 episodes!!!
    & i watched it like last year MAY. You know how long that is??? Almost a year ago my dears.
    Obviously, i cannot remember the show that much hehehe. Ate my lunch and prepared for tuition. Reached midlink at 3pm today!
    So early but Tedra and Kassandra wasnt in sight. -_- Jingsheng came up and told me Kassandra was downstairs waiting for me.
    O.o not long after, got a call from her asking me if i wanna follow Tedra and her to the nearest food stall to get food for Tedra.
    Followed and reached back midlink at 3.35pm. Heheh! Play musical chairs during the class.
    LOLLLL, Yijean won. Ooo... Did comprehension for the rest of the time.
    Sally called to ask if i would wanna follow her to some award thingy cause FT island & SHINee would be there.
    OF COURSE I WANNA GO!!!! HEHEHEHE. But needa ask my mama for permission first.
    Its on a Saturday night! Confirm can! :P Ate dinner, bathed and i'm blogging now.
    So sad tomorrow's a school day again. I hope theres dance to at least brighten up my day.
    Actually not really... Monday's dance is always so boring. We only get to do starjumps as warmup.
    SO BORING!!! -.- Then i guess they are doing Sounded Space. Its a dance item which i'm not inside.
    Ohman, damn sad la. Tuesday - Thursday aint gonna be any better since its a schoool day.
    Friday, hmmmm. I'm thinking of going out again. But i dont know go where. I wanna relax eh.
    I'll see how my week goes. :) Omg today's post damn boring. Currently on the phone with Dominic. Byebyebyebye. Will end it here.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket