Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 2, 2010

    Suicidal.

    Hello humans. The week cycle has restarted, so school started again. Nothing interesting happened in school.
    Normal school hours and had dance in the afternoon. Very boring seriously.
    Sec4s, Sec3s and some Sec2s are doing SYF item, sounded space.
    I'm not in that dance cause i wasnt in this school when they were training for this dance. Eeeek.
    So lonely :( Won't be going dance this Thursday because teacher said those who aint in SYF item need not attend.
    So..... I'm free on Thursday! Okay, i'm thinking of catching a movie. Havent been updating myself with movies these days.
    Don't be shocked, but the last movie that i've watched was AVATAR. That was like LAST YEAR?
    I havent caught any movies after that at all man. That shows how busy i am uh.
    I only get to go out on a Friday night. Saturday and Sunday are like blocked out already. -.-
    SOSOSO, WHO'S FREE ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON AFTER 2 TO CATCH A MOVIE???? :D
    So reached home at 7. Bathed and slacked. Chatted with my brother for awhile cause he asked me a math question.
    But i dont know how to do so i asked Jonas. LOL he took so long la.
    Then when he called me to tell me the answer, the way he talked was damn hilarious.
    I put him on loud speaker, and then when i told him his answer was wrong, he change into indian accent.
    LMAO, my brother was laughing his ass off, somehow influenced me.
    Yeah, he explained a whole load of crap to me but i couldnt get what he was trying to say.
    Suddenly Dominic's msn conversation popped out of the blue. LOL, unexpected again.
    Chatted with him till 9.30, dont know why he say: I'm bored UNTIL 9.30.
    Well, probably he'd get a call at that time. Haha, slept at 12plus.

    Tuesday brown, Normal lessons too. Was lucky to have Kimiko&Ravethi as campanion during DNT lesson.
    I find Ravethi damn weird sometimes. You know what she said?
    She told Kimiko that everytime she looks at me, i remind her of ASHLEY TISDALE.
    Walau eh. I think Ashley Tisdale fans would kill me if they see this.
    Like SERIOUSLY, which part of me look like her? My eyes small, her eyes big.
    Her body small, my body big. She so fair, i so black. Her hair so long, my hair so short.
    ?!?! I like Ashley Tisdale you know, Ravethi. Cannot insult Ashley like that leh.
    Slept during SS lesson. Cannot tahan, i really very tired. Though i was sleeping, i was hearing the teacher.
    So dumb, i cannot even have a good sleep. >< Really damn tired. Usually, if i DID sleep in class, i'll wake up immediately if the teacher bangs on my table.
    This time, when she banged my table, my eye still closed one. LOL!!! Like my vision was damn blurred out.
    Biology and CE class was funny. Haha because there's Mr Peterson!!! :D
    He's super different during class times and in the hall. :) You're very lucky if you're taught by him okay.
    Had English and it was also very funny because of Mrs Tan! She always make jokes out of herself.
    Cannot stop laughing. HAHAHAH!!! CDT, Jonas was drawing some lame stuff on his plastic water bottle.
    He think i got supervision ah. I'm three humans away from him and he think i can see what he wrote.
    I saw Enwei, Yvonne and my name on the bottle. But i have no clue what he wrote.
    I dont know what he wrote ma, so i told him: Aiya Yvonne confirm write good things one right. You confirm say i monster right?!?!
    But actually, he didnt. Only until i said that sentence then he put. -.- Woah wanna punch him.
    Yvonne kept pestering me to ask what happened to Enwei's hand. So since i had the chance, i asked.
    Well, he didnt tell me what happened. LOL. He must have heard what Yvonne said so he didnt want to tell me lor!
    Oh nevermind, i dont really bother.. Just wish him speedy recovery to whatever injury he has on his hand.
    Went home, slacked and now posting. Super bored...

    UPDATED @ 7.25PM
    Hello guys! I've been watching funny videos for the whole of afternoon.
    Laugh until stomach pain HAHAHA. First i watched numbnuts. Laughed super loud.
    HAHAHA!!! Then i went to random judo people's facebook and some of them have got videos of them playing judo.
    I'm curious how the match looks like, so i watched. LOL!!!!! It turned out super super funny somehow.
    But if i watch it the second time, not funny already. But the thought of it makes me laugh.
    Actually i think judo's fun. But i'm a weakling, sadly. Don't see me so big size, i cannot even piggyback charlotte that skinny ass kay.
    Well, maybe now i do cause i've been training up on my arms. LOL BUT STILL I AM WEAK.
    I can hardly do pushups. Sucker, i just hate pushups.

    OHYA, i also saw this super hot pink iPhone cover. I know there are loads of pink haters out there.
    I dont care if you like pink anot k, I LIKE IT CAN ALREADY. (Points at Jazreel Loh.)
    Heheheh, i'm gonna pester mama to get it for me. Seriously my current cover very bu hao kan already.

    Another thing! ITS BEEN SOOOOO LONG SINCE I LAST CYCLED. LOL ONE MONTH ALREADY.
    EEEEEK, AMANDA DO YOU WANNA GO CYCLE SOMEDAY OR DURING THE MARCH HOLS? :D!!

    Okay that's all i wanna say in this post. Hehehe, i'm happy and very warm now.