Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 3, 2010

    I luv my small and fat hand. :P

    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I can never stay wide awake in the morning.
    I slept in the car all the way till i reached school. Had English for 4periods and Darryle TRIED snapping a photo of me using Jonasy's phone.
    Failed, actually i dont know fail... I didnt see clearly what the heck did he take.
    Damn jonas dont wanna delete. I can never get hold of his phone. NEVERRRRR.. Last time i only get to see his phone because he always lend Jazreel.
    Now cannot already. -_- He got alot of secrets inside cannot let people know one. Yvonne kept saying and emphasizing on how small my hands are. AIYO!!! -_-
    DNT next then recess. Mr Lim didnt come, so Ms Teo took over math lesson. Hmph, History was next. Boring shitz. I didnt know where to go after school.
    So i asked daddy to come fetch me home cause i dont wanna go home myself. Damn freaking hot and i lost my ezilink roar!!!
    The others all stayed in school because they got POA and ART. I have nothing. -_-
    Daddy never late today HAHA and i felt lucky for a moment or so.
    I was enjoying aircon while Jonas was outside of the car 'oi-ing' me.
    LOL. Went home, slacked for awhile and decided to run. Ran for 2km nonstop man.
    Damn tired. Wanted to go bathe one, but i fell asleep after resting HAHAHAH.
    Woke up, bathed and had my dinner. Now i'm eating some honey cracker. Roar. -.- I can never control myself with all these irritating junkfood la.
    That explains my size. I'm gonna run tomorrow again, because i'm not going dance.
    Well, depends. Remember i said that i wanted to catch a movie? I dont want already... Hahaha, save money. :P
    Watched Teencribs on MTV just now. I really love the guy's house man! It's thrice the size of my house.
    Can you imagine how huge that is? Omg, so nice :(

    Okay its 7.30pm already. Stupid time always passes so fast. I shall go find something to do to kill time. Tata.