Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 4, 2010

    Never-ending love happens in storybooks.

    Photobucket
    :( I'm so angry with the blardy blogskin. Windows Explorer cannot see the heading, 'Quick Updates' on top.
    & It looks rather weird because the heading part is like so HUGE. -.- Only Safari can see.
    How do i fix this problem? I don't know. Who can help? :( Okay whatever.
    I've finally changed my blogskin after abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz months. Its coming to be a year this May.
    Woohoo, i think it doesnt look as unique as my previous one. & the only reason why i didnt want to change my previous post because it's my creation!
    You go other people's blog, dont have any blogskins like mine one okay. :P But this one, go where also can see la confirm.
    I'll go edit this lame blogskin later on after this post.

    So, school was like all the other days. Play badminton during PE again. It was so boring. :( Charlotte wasnt playing seriously. So stupid & boring.
    The DNT coursework, i got 23/30. Hahaha, Zhengxiang kept accusing me of copying. Walao, that is insulting to the max. Lol, i know my DNT Theory cmi, but that doesnt mean my coursework also what! You stupid fishball!
    Bio class was as hilarious and lively as ever~ Biology class is mad love! Mr Peterson, you rock on! :D
    We were released 20minutes earlier than the usual tim release, because Mr Peterson got something on. COOL OR WHAT? :)
    I kept thinking where i should go after school. Ugh, ended up heading home because i'm kinda broke today. Go home no need spend money :P
    Actually need. Zzz, my ezilink is lost. Trip back home is 3dollars plus. Bathed and slacked at home.
    Spencer's thai friend is into DJ max. He influenced me so i started charging my PSP, and played DJ max.
    Hahahaha i'm SUPERRRR lousy now. Gawd, i can break numerous times for a level 7 song.
    Ate dinner after dj max, started customizing this weird skin. & i will still be doing it till i'm happy with it.
    So tata! Call me if you're free, i'm very bored. Dying of boredom even though i'll be doing this blogskin. LOL. :D