Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 5, 2010

    Just think about the littlest things that make life great.

    Well hello people. What a uber boring Friday. :( Seriously. School was boring.
    First half of the morning had lessons, and after recess, it was free period all the way.
    Totally didnt know what to do. Wanted to skip 50minutes of school.
    But Amanda, Sitifarah and myself had difficulties doing it HAHAHA, because we heard Mr Peterson's voice.
    Slept for the last 50minutes, and Chuanzhen was practically making monkey noises.
    So pissed with him. Wtf went home right after school. I was jumping around the whole house like some mad woman.
    I wanted to go out!!!!! I wanted to cycle!!!! I wanted to JUST DO SOMETHING. -.-
    Ended up watching Hi my Sweetheart and talking to this guy called Joel, new friend of mine. :)
    It's only 3plus!!! Roar, i'd probably head out for dinner later on, if not, I'll sleep at home. -.-
    Now i wanna go and bathe. So bye guys.


    This dance is awesome ttm!!! :D:D:D:D



    This guy, Kevin is awesome okay. Haha you rock on! :D

    I've watched this the day the video was live. But i just want to put in here. The father's LOL. :D

    You know, come to think of it, this Kevin YouTuber reminds me of my tuition bud, Joshua!
    Yeah both of them look SUPER ALIKE. SERIOUSLY. HAHAHA.