Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 6, 2010

    Taylor Swift is mad love! (L)

    Photobucket
    Taylor Swift's song are just all so wonderful you know. The lyrics she made, the way she sings the songs. MARVELLOUS. :D
    So i didnt do anything on a Saturday.. How great. Friday's boring and Saturday's gonna be another lame day.
    Ohya speaking of Friday! Yesterday night was interesting though~!
    I brought my pom and golden retriever out for a walk. Ended up jogging with it and it was so fun!
    The retriever could go for 2rounds but my dear pom wanted people to carry him when he was almost finishing his second round.
    Aiyo! Lazy pig la you. HAHA. So cute la, i'm gonna bring them out again later after church!

    Didnt go for dance today because something went wrong with my right foot.
    I also don't know what's wrong. My mum claims its some cramp which i don't really think so.
    Cramp can cramp whole day one uh? -.- Urgh wished i could go out later but..... Roar.
    Boring weekend damnit.

    Friday night beneath the stars, in a field behind your yard, you & I are painting pictures in the sky.
    & Sometimes we don't say a thing, just listen to the crickets sing.
    Everything i need is right here by my side.
    & I know everything about you. I don't wanna live without you.

    I'm only up when you're not down. Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what i do.
    Well you drive me crazy half the time, the other half i'm only trying to let you know that what i feel inside is true.
    & I'm only me when i'm with you.

    Just a small-town boy and girl, living in the crazy world.
    Trying to figure out what is and isn't true.
    & I don't try to hide my tears, my secrets or my deepest fears.
    Through it all nobody gets me like you do.
    & you know everything about me. You say that you can't live without me.
    When I'm with anybody else, it's so hard to be myself, & only you can tell.
    I'm only me when i'm with you - Taylor Swift



    Hahahaha, his vids are amazing. See, sometimes lyrics are what makes the song perfect.
    That's why! I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT! :D

    Ohya ohya! This youtuber, Cathy Nguyen. She's a beautiful singer, BEAUTIFUL. :D


    UPDATED @ 10.37PM
    Photobucket
    Alright hello there. I'm here to update again because i'm seriously super bored.
    No one's chatting with me currently. There's nothing to talk about even if there was someone to talk to actually.
    Yeah i dont know what to do la.

    Just now at church, there was this family infront of me that somehow pissed me off.
    Especially their kids. I totally didnt offend them. I was doing my prayers and the elder kid kept staring at me.
    HELLO, DO YOU KNOW ITS RUDE TO STARE, KID? -.-
    After praying, i stood up and the younger one looked at me, and rolled her eyes on me.
    WHAT THE HELL DID I DO? I DIDNT EVEN OPEN MY MOUTH. After rolling her eyes, she went 'gossiping' to her mum about me.
    Seriously cannot judge its book by its cover man. She looks damn innocent you know.
    Woah but when she rolled her eyes, she looked like a young witch. -.-
    I wonder what she'd be like when she grows up. Actually i do know; a typical slut.
    Not that i wanna say anything about her, but she offended ME, not the other way round.
    I bet she's only like 6years old? WHAT A JOKE... AT SUCH YOUNG AGE AND SHE ALREADY KNOW HOW TO ROLL HER EYES ON PEOPLE?!

    So i reached home, i can cry because i was SUPER bored. :'( I walked around the whole house with that awesome grumpy look.
    Wished i could go out la. But go out also dont know do what. PATHETIC SINGAPORE.
    I wanna go Australia OR USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life's there way interesting, I'M CERTAIN!