Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 8, 2010

    Loner.

    Photobucket
    Hello people. I've met a seriously fucked up bus uncle today. Will explain to you later in my post.

    So yesterday have been a very boring day as usual. Guitar > Tuition > Home.
    & As for today, school was pretty ok. Did not concentrate in Math class. Blahblahblah, will revise myself.
    I was practically thinking of dance only la, the whole day. LOL, i wanna stretch!! that's why :D
    Chinese class was the last period and I didnt even know i had homework last week.
    PLEASE, she talks CHINESE. Please dont expect dear Shanette to understand her kind of CHINA language.
    -_- So ended up being punished. Gotta do the same homework but 10 times. Heh, i dont care.
    She only tell those people whom did not do to do it 10 times what. I told her i forgotten to bring. So it's a different story. :) Hehehe.

    Dance was next!!! Actually, i wasnt sure if i was supposed to come today for dance.
    The people doing Sounded Space are still doing Sounded Space today. So..... But i still went because.... I WANNA STRETCH. :D:D:D!
    Love the warmup. Heheh, dont know why also. After warmup, tried my best training up the Sec1s.
    Seriously they need to put more effort in their work. I only can see Wanping putting in the effort.
    The rest.... They are just practically sitting there and waiting for the sky to drop, something which pissed me off.
    -.- I teach them a million times already la! Then they still 'i dont know leh.' 'i dont remember how leh.' 'i not really very sure.'
    Juliana most power. 'WHAT IS FLOORPHRASE AH?' Walao eh. Do so long already now then ask me what is floorphrase.
    Really can go bang your head on the wall la. -_- She turns up for almost all the lessons and she is one of the worst out of the other people.
    I'm not trying to pinpoint anyone. I'm just trying to say, all of the seniors are trying their hardest to train the sec1s up.
    But bloody hell, they aint putting in the bloody effort! I bet they are not even interested in dance.
    There is this one clique of them, who skips dance together. -.-. Irritating, dont like then quit la!
    I don't want juniors to make a fool out of themselves at Ouerve Concert during July.
    They wont only make a fool out of themselves, they make the seniors a even bigger fool.
    -.- Ok i shall cut the crap. So when it was time to show teacher how much we progressed, only i could take a seat.
    Damnz, of course la. I'm the only senior in the group. I don't pass confirm no face. -.-
    Sad thing is, all the Sec1s got scolded by Ms Shining. I feel bad, because i'm the one leading them.
    THEY DONT WANNA REMEMBER THE STEPS ALSO NOT MY FAULT. But still, i feel bad.
    -_- This lame dance is seriously lame & easy. Don't really have a clue what's so hard about it.
    Trust me, if i show this dance to some real dancer, she'll/he'll say its a piece of shit.
    Somehow i wished they are not in the dance item. I don't think they are well prepared for it.
    Sigh... :( Nevermind, hope they'll do better. I know Wanping can do it! :D jiayou girl~

    Went home myself after dance. When taking the bus from Serangoon, i was damn angry with this stupid Indian bus uncle.
    Kns sia he, i think i should file a complaint man. -.- He deserves to get fired la wtf.
    Here's the situation.
    I was so happy that i managed to catch up with the bus. It was really squeezy.
    & Of course, i dont have my ezilink so i had to use coins. I'm so nice, usual fare is 55cents.
    I don't have small change so i paid 70cents. I even SMILED at the bloody uncle because he did not drive off.
    Then he suddenly say: Pay 1dollar. Wtf i was like, HUH? Im a student eh.
    He told me to show him my ezilink card. So i took out, tapped on the bloody thing.
    He tell me my card terminated, dont believe go and see. I told him my card wasnt TERMINATED, it was NOT ACTIVATED.
    "Still, you gotta pay the adult fare." I wanted to scold him already man, he and his screwed face. Damn annoying, but i just wanted to make it short and simple.
    I asked him how much do i have to pay and he looked at me again, and told me, "NEXT TIME PAY ADULT FEE".
    PLEASE LOR, I KNOW YOU PAISEH ONLY LA, KNS YOU BLOODY HELL WANNA CHEAT MY MONEY. BLACK FUCKER SIA.
    You know at this point of time, there were still quite a number of people behind me waiting to get up the bus, and he is wasting his black time asking me silly questions.
    I WAS WEARING SCHOOL UNIFORM SOMEMORE AND HE CAN BLACKY SAY I AM NOT A STUDENT.
    Infront of me is a student somemore. Walao eh. STUPID BLACK!?!?!? -.- You see me where not happy?!
    MY FAT BODY? MY PIMPLES? MY EYES? MY SCHOOL!??!?! You stupid asshole.
    You fatter than me okay BLACK. I know you no pimples la, but YOU'RE BALD. SO UGLY.

    Okay i know i sound VERY offensive. But because he offended me!!! This is what you get for offending me for no bloody reason.
    Why nowadays there are so many fucked up people in Singapore? Wanna punch them you know!
    I hate to take the bus now! The uncles/aunties there all hopeless. -.- Now 20th century already they still living in the 19th century.
    -.- Roar whatever. Reached home, very pissed. Ate dinner, bathed and started with my homework.
    So i did finish my D&T, English and Chinese homework. As for chem.... Hmmmm... -_- Tomorrow then do.

    Daddy was quite amusing this night. :) Mummy come back, also very funny. HAHAHA. :D
    So yeah, enjoyed my night even though my evening was bad. Now's 11.23pm already.
    It's time for me to head to bed. Goodnight dears.