Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 10, 2010

    No surprise.

    Actually, i had alot alot alot, ALOT to post about. But now when i got the time to post, totally forgot what i wanted to write.
    :( Super useless. School as usual yesterday, got punished during English. Not really punished though.
    Had Dance yesterday till 6plus, alot of homework to do so i didnt do Speech writing.
    Actually i did! But when i went school, i realised i did the wrong thing. So i just told the teacher i didnt do. -_-
    Went J8 with company after school. Ate KFC. Damn full, went home at 5. Saw Nicole and her friend Marianna @ Bishan Circle line.
    Can't believe she cannot recognise me. Ok actually its quite normal for Nicole, since she's all shy and stuff.

    Today, it rained early in the morning! So nice!!! I was thinking why i woke up late.
    When i was about to step out of the house, "EH RAINING? COOL!!! :D:D"
    Wanted to bring sweater but lazy to walk up the stairs, so just went school.
    Double English period for the 1st period of the day. Aw man, did some Situational writing.
    Don't really know how well i'll fair though. One period of DNT, built some stupid bridge. We didnt complete.
    HAH i remembered something that i've got to mention here. Zhengxiang is a fishball.
    He was damn cute just now cause he put on his self-made 'thinking cap'. (It's just made out of paper. Crap.)
    & THE WAY HE LAUGHS. It's freaking funnaye!!!! His laughter very infectious i tell you.
    Rained started again after Math period. Awesome! I can fnally feel cool in school.
    I meant cool, cooling sensation and not cool, whatzup yo! i'm the coolest person in town! :)
    Slept during History class. You bet i was beat baby. I hear Alexea calling me, i just carried on sleeping.
    HAHA. & Dennis is irritating. He keeps turning back to take my phone from me.
    Can't he just take it away if he wants and stop taking and putting back. -_- Make me wake up so many times.
    I didnt even hear the schoolbell ring. I hear people packing up and i woke up with this thought in my head, "oh class end? oh ok.. *packs up.*"
    Assembly was funny at first but it became SUPER boring at the back. Dont know what the heck they are talking about.
    Felt moody after school already. PMS la, probably. Went AMK for lunch.
    Actually i only ate one Durian pancake & bubbletea. -_- So pathetic right. I'm thinking of skipping dinner.
    Should i? Can't believe tomorrow's the last day of school already. See Bishan Park so special, Friday no school.
    :D I bet all of you out there jealous la~ Hehehe, gonna go catch Alice in Wonderland with clique and then decide on where to go after that.
    I'M GONNA GO OUT THE WHOLE DAY. I dont mind catching another movie in the late afternoon.
    ANYONE FREE PEOPLE? :D

    UPDATED @ 8.33pm.
    I just wanna do a quick update. I just wished i dont need to go school tomorrow. Serious.
    There are Math, Pe, English, Bio, Chinese and DNT lesson tomorrow. All lessons are boring.
    Can someone teach me how to feign sickness? -.- I haven't do the stupid DNT dont know what CD rack shit thing.
    & I need to hand up tomorrow. Damnit can i just dont go to school tomorrow? I WONT DIE LA.
    All i need to do, is to go for DANCE tomorrow and head home after that. Should i just do that? SHOULD I??

    I just feel sad for myself that i'm totally not enjoying my sec3 life... Can someone just pamper me for awhile?
    JUST AWHILE! Now i dont even think i've got family time with my family. You know how sad that is?
    -.- Let me just write down the things that i wanna say now. It is totally random, so i'll just list it down.

    1. I hate to go out in a group. It pisses me off, and i think going out in a group makes no sense.
    2. I seriously need someone to understand me and listen to my sorrows. Going to die soon.
    3. I want muscles, i dont want fats. I want to be short, i dont want to be tall.
    4. I want my pimples/scars to be gone, FOREVER.
    5. I dont want to go school tomorrow!!!!!!!! (SERIOUSLY, SHOULD I JUST WAKE UP LATE? OR SOMETHING?????)
    6. I cannot wait till we start practicing Sincerely Jane.
    7. I wanna be angmoh. :(

    Okay actually i've got nothing much to write already. It's 10.20pm. LOL, i finished my DNT already.
    Actually i was writting this post halfway, then daddy returned home with my printed photos.
    So i went ahead to do it, leaving this post here.

    I don't wanna go school!! There's a bloody chinese spelling tomorrow and i hell have no clue what words am i supposed to learn.
    Chinese is just wasting everyone's time. -.- Alright, so i guess i'll have to go school tomorrow.
    Because, mummy's not back yet and if i tell daddy i wanna skip school, HAH WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'LL SAY...