Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 13, 2010

    I'm bored.

    Ok hello people. I need to desperately blog first before doing anything else.
    Haven't been updating since Wednesday! Freaking long and i'm gonna forget all that happened if i still dont update.

    Alright, so school was as usual in the morning. Had dance in the afternoon and i actually had thoughts of skipping it.
    Reason 1: I am a lousy teacher. The sec1s under me, they all die a terrible death.
    Reason 2: I've got nothing to do besides teaching the sec1s! ITS BORING!!!!
    Reason 3: I get no aircon because i'll be in the hall teaching the sec1s! -.-

    Okay this is stupid. All the reason still comes back to teaching the sec1s. Lol, i still went anyway, to be with my fellow friends. :)
    I just hate the part after across-the-floor, which is.............. TEACHING THE SEC1S!!!
    What an awesome senior Shanette is yeah? Well! I don't really care. I already said i wasnt a good teacher since the start of the year.
    Caifong was being really stubborn. I don't think she knows my blog so yeah. I'm gonna start my rant about her.

    Gosh, she is really one super kpo kid. -.- Is she trying to show me how big she is by telling me: I must settle this 'DAIJI' first.?
    What big problem must you settle that you have to settle that very moment?
    When i asked her, she was being VERY LAME being telling me some guy misunderstood her for who knows what lame reason. -.-
    I am so not interested in what reason you have but i know i have the blardy duty to make sure you get the dance steps right.
    The other people are practicing hard because they know they gotta dance themselves later.
    She, was practically on the phone for the whole period of time.
    You trying to act one ahlian issit? If the problem is not settled, you will die issit? Yeah, i guess literally.
    Because you kept telling Joleen that you will 'tio-pah' if you say the lame problem out. -.-
    If you're not interested in dance then quit la!!!! I don't want you to ruin our dance you know!?
    Zzz, since she didnt want to practice, i tell her to show me the dance phrases.
    She had that expression that she was really GOOD. -.- She also kept rolling her eyes.
    Walao eh, dig her eyes out then she know. All of you should see her dance.
    I think she'll be very famous if i ever get to video her dance down and post it on Youtube.

    Alright enough of her. I cannot believe Amanda said the way i speak my Chinese sounds very Pro.
    How funny, she's in a better chinese class than i am.
    Went home after dance and used the computer to do something which i dont remember. O.O
    LOL. THERE WAS NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!!!! :D:D:D:D *VERY BIG SMILE OK.*
    Woke up at 9, bathed at 10, went out at 10.50 to amk. Meeting Jai, Charlotte, Liqian, Amanda, Yvonne and Andrea there.
    I thought i was the only siao one to wear BLACK long sleeved shirt out on such a sunny day.
    When i reached Amk, i saw Andrea in a black-grey striped long sleeved. HAHA i'm not alone~
    Subsequently, Amanda arrived and guess what!!!!!! SHE WAS ALSO IN A BLACK-GREY striped long sleeved!!!!
    If i knew, i'd also wear the same cause i also have the same top. HAHA. How cute, i'm not crazy afterall. :)
    When everyone reached, went over to Toapayoh to wait for Yvonne to arrive.
    She so slow la, we missed 5trains because of her. Tsktsk, headed to Dhobyghaut when the 6th train arrived.
    I think charlotte wanted to eat at KFC so we went KFC and eat. I didnt want to eat cause i was sick of KFC. -.-
    I only bought 2eggtarts. They were delicious!!! :D Walked to The Cathay after lunch.
    Bought tickets for Alice in Wonderland, then went down to Starbucks to get my coffeeh~! :D
    The movie just started when we went into the theater. I think i'd rate the movie 4/5. I so love the Invisible cat. SUPER CUTE. :D

    6impossible things before breakfast:
    1. Rabbits can talk.
    2. A potion to make Alice shrink.
    3. A potion to make Alice grow like a giant.
    4. Cats can go invisible.
    5. WHATS FIVE????
    6. Alice can slay a jabawokee(How the heck do you spell such thing?).

    Gosh i cannot remember what's number five all of a sudden. Oh nevermind~ It was a nice show. :)
    Walked around Plaza Sing after the show. Saw Nurul and Areena. Then Jonas, Jinzi and Jen Michael.
    So awesome, saw so many familiar faces! Haha! I shall just skip this part.
    We just walked around the whole place and then headed to Ion for dinner.
    Went home at 7 with Charlotte. Talked quite alot on the train and i called her the moment i stepped out of the train.
    After my bath, called Charlotte again cause she asked me to. Then Brice joined in at 11plus.
    I was super scared of ghosts and i had a sugar rush. Very weird combination right. -.- LOL.
    At 12plus, Yolande called in. Omg had alot of fun over the phone. I started to feel gayish as time passes, cause tired already.
    Haha. So that was the ended of my Friday.

    As for today, i had an awesome time during dance. I think i was super hyper again.
    LOL, teacher helped me with the stretches and i was the only one making so much OUCH sounds.
    To say it nicely, i was very hyper and i am crazy. To say it uglily(HAHA MY WORD.), everyone wasnt human cause he stretched us like rubber and no one made any sound though it was painful except me!
    SEE I AM NORMAL. :P!!!! Ok i'm just kidding baby. Did new kuku choreography. The dance reminds me of sounded space somehow. o.O
    Teacher was telling me that his girlfriend teaches in one of the Bishan schools. I cannot really hear what he was trying to say.
    LOL he was helping me stretch and then talking to me at the same time. I've got no breath so i just somehow pretended i knew what he was saying HAHAHAHAH.
    Watched Suite Life on Deck when i reached home. Super in love with this show. I think the Sprouse brothers are so cute.
    I think i mentioned it before last year but YEAH THEY ARE SUPER CUTE!!! :D
    I also watched Hannah Montana. Long time since i caught that show. Yeah some new episode which i havent seen before.
    I don't know why are there so many Miley haters out there. Can someone update me why? -_-
    I dont like her, neither do i hate her. I'm just neutral. If her songs are nice, well, good then!
    I only DISLIKE Kanye West. That's the only celeb i dislike. LOL!! Cause he's got the super stuck up look. His songs aint that nice either! See, i dont hate.

    Went to church, then to Serangoon Gardens for dinner and back home. I'm finally finishing this post omg.
    It's now 10.12pm!!! I havent do my tuition homework. -.- What am i supposed to do la?
    -.- I dont like to sit alone. Such a sad thing that i'm sitting alone during tuition. :(
    Ok i'm ending this post now. Byebye i need to rush the blardy homework.