Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 14, 2010

    Pyromania.

    Photobucket

    Well hello there ladies and gentlemen. :) Shanette is back to update this blog of hers.
    Had my guitar lesson in the late morning as usual. Teacher said i was super hyper for some reason.
    HAHAHA yeah cause i ate chocolate biscuits. I think chocolates makes me hyper now that i think of it.
    Everytime i eat chocolates or any chocolate flavour stuff, i'd get insanely hyper. O.O
    After that went home and watched Gem of Life. Then bathed and prepared for tuition.
    I was deciding on which jacket/sweater/cardigan i should wear!!! -_-
    After much hesitation, decided to pick something comfortable. :D Hehe.
    So yup, i wore something simple and stylish. HAHAHA. (Am i like self praising myself for having such great taste?)
    Okokok no i dont have a great taste in clothes. I just wear whatever i feel like wearing, regardless of how unglam and ugly it looks.
    LOL. You should see what i wear to bed! I wear goofy PJs, i wear bugs bunny tshirt!
    HAHAHA!!! HELLO! ITS COMFORTABLE MY DEAR. :D
    Reached Midlink at 3.15pm and found Kassandra missing. She went Coffee Bean without me!!!
    Hahah it's alright, she bought coffee for me :) Class started as soon as Kass came back with the coffee.
    Teacher said my report was horrible. HAHAHA okay she didnt say it but i know it was because i had ALOTALOTALOT ALOOOOOT of mistakes.
    Well done Shanette. :P Class ended and Abraham asked for a ride home again.
    Haha! He knows beatboxing! Well, the basics only. It's still amazing! HAHA beatboxers are so cool!!

    He said my father was scary. EVERYONE SAYS THAT! Even me.
    Trust me people, there are times when my dad is really funny. Ok i know you people need evidence. Lol.
    Sent him home, and then i asked daddy why is he always so anti social and not himself when he sends my friends home.
    He told me it was to protect me. -.-? There's seriously no link.
    Then somehow i got so annoyed by his lame reasons i gave up trying to defend my friends.
    Tears went rolling down because i want my friends to know that my parents are NOT SCARY.
    IT IS A FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT SCARY. I just dont understand why they have to be scary infront of my friends.
    Wtf, when liqian saw how i texted my mum, she was like: wow you talk to your mum like that?
    You know i treat my mum like my sister. I talk to her like how i talk to my friends.
    But everytime my friends are around, they will have to act all scary and stuff.
    ITS VERY IRRITATING YOU KNOW. & yes, i bother alot about how my friends think about my parents.
    I want my friends to have a good impression of them and not: Eh i'm so scared of your parents. They are so scary.
    I GET THIS ALL THE TIME!!!!!! WALAO MUM AND DAD, CAN YOU PLEASEEEEEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE MORE SOCIABLE?
    Well actually this only refers to my dad. My mom's ok. I'm gonna end this topic with one last sentence: My parents are NOT scary.

    I had KFC for dinner. -_- Pathetic, i'm putting on SOSOSOSO much weight.
    Cannot wait till Sincerely Jane. I'll slim down dancing that dance. HEHE.
    :) After posting, i'll be heading to the bathroom to have a good bath.
    Dont know what i'll be doing after that. Probably watch Suite life on Deck? *INSERTS WIDE SMILEY FACE!!!*

    Shitz, i'm having a tummyache now. -_- BYEBYE BABY!
    OHOHOH LET ME ADD SOMETHING FIRST.
    I MISS SUPERTEEN CAMP ALOTALOTALOT. REALLY ALOT!!!!!!!!!
    I'll never ever forget these people:
    Tedra, Kassandra, Daniel, Jervois, Joel, Hannah, Tansy, Nicole, Yijean, Melissa, Yijun, Bryan gay, Serena, Bryan small, Donwei, Jared, Gordon.
    Brandon, Ganwei, Kaheng, Jean, Kelly, Peter, Ken, Ernest.


    Never meant to hurt you, but i know i did.
    Knocking on my door, baby something gotta give.
    Chasing all these women, that's how rappers live.
    I know i did a lot of things that you cant forgive.
    I was so weak when i shoulda been strong.
    I was on the road and you were home alone.
    In the back of my mind, i knew that it was all wrong.
    Its bonnie and clyde, just you and me for now on.

    I never been faithful before in my life.
    Didn't understand the words husband and wife.
    Everytime i cheated on you, cut you like a knife.
    Im so ashamed i could take my own life, trying to keep my image up.
    I lied to get you, had to be a rebel, couldnt be seen with ya.
    Used to call me late night cuz you really miss me.
    I aint even answer cuz i was out tricking.
    Smelling like perfume, coming home late.
    Another group of chicks, so many damn mistakes.
    Everyting i said, you proved that it was fake.
    Im making tears come down your precious little face.

    So many times i took you for granted.
    So much pain i know you cant stand it.
    Embarrased you in front of your whole family.
    The way i acted i shoulda won a grammy.
    We're a million pieces, I shatter you apart.
    You gave me all your trust and i broke your heart.
    Trying to be a good guy acting all hard.
    Late night picking up chicks in your car.
    I'd do anything if i can take you back.
    Just you and me in my first cadillac.
    You were a lil gangster chick wearing my hat.
    Took it all for granted everything i had.

    Right here waiting - White Dawg