Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 16, 2010

    Who will i run to? Who will i turn to?

    I woke up @ 7plus on a Monday morning by my alarm. 2nd maid was being so irritating.
    She kept bothering me with the time. Zzz, the more she does that, the more reluctant i am to wake up.
    -.- So bathed and headed to school. Damnz i thought i was late. The consent form stated that Urban Dance started at 9!
    When i reached there, Mingquan told me i was late! I thought he said i was late for dance.
    But he thought i failed my math and had to retest and therefore, am late for retest.
    LOL I DIDNT FAIL MATH LA!!! So, the other people were having retest from 9-10.
    How great! What am i supposed to do during that one hour? Lucky Liqian came at 9.20?
    She also thought it started at 9! Stupid concent form. After their retest, went up hall for the dance thingy.
    The teacher looks gay :X He looked as if he got make up one! So scary...
    I think the dance steps are a lil weird. I only managed to get what he was dancing after numerous attempts.
    We were spilt into two groups, then when we combined together, i stood infront myself. :(
    So sad... Stupid Yvonne's fault. I totally have no clue how to dance they put me infront.
    -_- ALONE. SOMEMORE. The gay teacher literally dragged me. -.- POKE.
    After dance, went Mcdonalds for branch. Then went Bishan Library.
    I dont wanna go one lor. So boring. Still went.. Lol, stayed there for 2hours or so.
    They went Liqian's house after that while i went home. Stood at the computer for the whole day.
    Blogshopping and i spent SOOOOOO much money already. Lol, i'm so broke.
    Chatted with Ridley and Qianyu in the night. Weird, i have never talked to Ridley on phone for so long before.
    I slept at 11plus last night. So tired eh? & I woke up at 11plus nearing 12 this morning.
    LOL. Mummy's not home. She better faster come back, i wanna shopshop!! Heheh... :)
    So yeah, boring holidays, but at least i dont need to go school. Byebye.

    UPDATED @ 7PM
    HELLO I AM BACK FROM 313! :D I got pissed off before heading out because of some reasons.
    Supposed to be shopping only with mummy, but Spencer ballball also wanna follow.
    Haha cooool, okay he helped us carry bags. :D & uh, very nice to pinch his face.
    LOL! He bought a super huge Zinc bag. -_- I bought 1 satin blazer from G2000 & a normal blazer from New Look.
    I love New Look stuffz!!! Amanda suggested me to go that shop to take a look!
    Well it was worth it! Hehehe, ate cheesecake and drank coffee @ Coffee Bean.
    It was damn funny la, i cannot stop laughing. Mummy and Spencer was being super ridiculous.
    Went home at 6 and slacked around. Tomorrow's another day out!! :)
    But i think i needa spend my own money already. Used up ALOT of my mum's money.
    I think if i wanna go out tomorrow, confirm must use my own money already. -_-
    So yeah! I'm not gonna spend more than $40 tomorrow. I AM NOT GOING TO!!!!
    Think i'm not going out on Friday already... I need to do homework!
    Mummy's on leave on Thursday too.. & she suggested to go out again. So must abide her.
    LOL. I'll see first. I wanted to chiong ALL my homework on thursday. But... Haha.
    If i'm going out on thursday, i'm not gonna do ANY of my work. Lol so pathetic.
    I'll try doing my math later on.


    Can't count on you most of all when I really need it.
    It's the simple things that you do, really hurt my feelings.
    The more I try, the more I'm starting to see it.
    This can't work anymore, then you believe it.

    Goodbye may come as a shock, even though I love you a lot.
    I've given every breath I've got.
    Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe..

    And how many times I gave my heart, to how many times we fell apart.
    And it equals a promise in the dark. So don't promise me.
    And how many times I gave you me, divided by so many memories.
    And it equals a promise in the dark. So don't promise me.

    We all make mistakes. Sometimes we do desperate things.
    What does it prove? NOTHING! And you never do nothing wrong.
    Then what took you so long? Cuz I keep, keep hanging on.

    Promise in the Dark - Keri Hilson