Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 26, 2010

    I'm such a Hot Mess with you..

    Photobucket
    I just must blog about today, it was a retardy day. Friday's lessons were also all boring. Yawnz..
    English, Bio, Chinese, History & Social Studies. I think i can die surviving two days of boring lessons. -.- For the hours in school, i've been yawning for countless of times...

    After school, Yvonne and Jai got chem remedial. Then Charlotte and the rest of us wanna go amk playground first.
    Yvonne said that their class starts at 2pm. It's damn long if we were to wait for them, because school ends @ 12.30pm.
    So i told them to come find us after their lesson at the playground there.
    Dang, i think they got angry with me la. Ok whatever.. I don't really think i'm wrong.
    Everyone else who wasnt going for the remedial also agrees with me that waiting for them for 2hour plus in school is ridiculous.
    Nevermind, we still went mcdonalds for lunch. I only ate icecream.
    During recess, i ate rice AND bread. Stupid Yvonne's fault. Hehehe. (I'm so glad she dont read my blog! :D)
    Went to the playground to play after "lunch". HEHE, so fun~! We play the swingswingswing~!
    But the weather was veryvery hot. But i still like la~ Hehe.
    When we were playing halfway, there was this young boy who looks like a young version of the Josef dude, but ALOTALOT ruder.
    He pushed Andrea down the slide, because he wanna play the slide.
    He keep hitting Yvonne's head because he's not happy with Yvonne.
    Then he scolded all of us all the bad words you can ever think of. -.-
    Wtf, he is only a fucking 10 year old kid you know?! He also kept showing his fist to Yvonne.
    "OOOO WE SO SCARED. -.-" I bet all of us were thinking the same sentence. Crazy person.
    Then, this indian kid, also from his school, went to "scold" him for us.
    LOL why these kids so awesome one. We were watching show just now.
    "Eh he scold your father you scold his mother la! Ignore him, he everytime get into trouble one." The indian kid said.
    Blahblahblah, the one who scolded us left, and Charlotte they all mingled with the kids there.
    Among the kids, there was one Filopino called Elias. HE VERY CUTE YOU KNOW!!!
    His face round round one and his face very cute. HAHA AIYA HE IS SUPER CUTE!

    Headed to Macdonalds to slack after that. While the rest of them are talking, liqian and i were slacking.
    Liqian was using my phone and i was just trying to get to sleep. Haha.
    I saw another guy, who has the exact side view as that Josef guy. REALLY!!! Damn alike!!!
    Hahah, left AMK at 4plus, went home. I was talking to Nathalie all the way back home.
    Wanted to sleep after i hanged the call but i was stinky. So i gotta bathe!
    Hehe, after my bath, used the computer for awhile and then i started watching tv all the way till now.

    My post today, English damn broken. I know... I'm watching tv and chatting with people and blogging at the same time.
    -.- I cant multitask, really.. Nevermind, i dont care. You people can don't read this post.
    LOL. Byebye.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Amanda smiling at ghost.. O-O
    Photobucket
    LOL i am super retarded...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    There! The guy behind Andrea & Amanda is trying to push Andrea down.
    Photobucket
    Me, Liqian, Amanda & Andrea.
    Photobucket
    Omg really super unglam... Charlotte i really wanna murder you.
    Photobucket
    Shitz.
    Photobucket
    I have no clue why Andrea's so scared of this roller slide.
    Photobucket
    Swing swing swing~~!!
    Photobucket
    Tsk. CHARLOTTE NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slapslapslap you.
    Photobucket
    YAY SEE I HIGHEST HEHEHE.
    Photobucket
    Yay i'm up again HEHEHE.
    Photobucket
    LOL LIQIAN DAMN RETARDED!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    OMG HAHAHA, YOU LOOK AT AMANDA!!! The one doing the twist one!
    Photobucket
    LOL, stupid Yvonne trying to act shy....
    Photobucket
    I have totally no clue why this photo look like this. I couldnt even recognise that it was me in the first place. LOL.