Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 27, 2010

    & i was like, baby baby baby ohhhhh!

    Well hello my dear.
    Today's considered quite a warm day and yet i wore cardigan out. Woohoo.
    So i wore very weirdly to dance today. Did all those jazz techniques. Tsk, so bored.
    I'm so gonna join O school. Gotta tell my mama soon. Hehe, accompanied Clarissa to PS's Cotton On after dance because she wanted to get a sweater.
    & Yup, she tempted me to get something there too. -.- LOL, i bought the exact same sweater as her cause it'll be cheaper for her & another oversized tank.
    Tsk, i was spot on right. I knew i couldnt fit into that M size because it's overly oversized.
    But i still got M sized because they had no S size left. Usual price's $19.90 but it was on sale, so it was $10.
    NO S SIZE!!! :( Damn sad, so now this tank is seriously oversized. I dont like to layer my clothes, its so warm...
    Now i've got no choice. Roar. Went home with her & she's the only person i can talk to about SOMEONE. Hehe *WINKWINK TO CLARISSA ONCE AGAIN~~~! *
    Went home, changed out of my dancepants and wore another 3/4 pants.
    Felt damn cooling then. Seriously, the weather can burn. -.-
    Headed to church at 6 and this week's Palm Sunday! :D The Gospel for today reminded me of the show, Passion of Christ.
    Omg can feel the pain when they were reading the Gospel. Tsktsktsk.
    Went home after that, Yvonne called me like 6times?! -.- When i called her back, she told me she was bored.
    Wth, i thought it was some important call... LOL, ate chicken rice for dinner.
    Watched Wild Child just now. Hehe i love that show. :D Bathed after that & now i'm here.
    I havent do DNT. :( Shanette you're so dead.. Sigh, nevermind.. I'll do tomorrow...

    You know you love me, I know you care. Just shout whenever, and I'll be there.
    You want my love, you want my heart, and we would never, ever, ever be apart.
    Are we an item? Boy quit playin'. We're just friends, what are you sayin'?
    Said there's another as you look right in my eyes. My first love, broke my heart for the first time.

    And I was like baby, baby, baby ooh.. Like baby, baby, baby noo...
    Like baby, baby, baby ohh... I thought you'd always be mine.

    Oh For you, I would have done whatever, and I just can't believe we ain't together.
    & I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you. I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring. & I'm in pieces, baby fix me.
    And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream.
    I'm goin down, down, down, down... & I just can't believe my first love won't be around

    Baby - Justin Bieber