Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 28, 2010

    I don't care anymore.

    Hello readers.

    Ok, so i went for guitar in the morning as usual. I feel closer with the teacher now.
    I always talk about random things to her & she's funny too. (:
    Ate lunch and bathed after i reached home. Logged on MSN & Kaheng used Brice's MSN to tell me to go Midlink immediately.
    Gosh, I haven't even dry my hair properly. Recieved call from Kassandra's phone.
    & Apparently, it wasnt Kassandra. It was Kaheng. She told me to come down immediately, so i did.
    I only realised she misscalled me twice when i left home. Whoops?

    Went to the kopitiam next to Illuma to find the two dears of mine. The weather can kill me. ):
    After staying there for like 10minutes or so, we went Illuma to walk around.
    There was nothing to see at all. So we decided to go Bugis Junction.
    The place was packed with countless of people. Only then did i realise Lin Jun Jie was there for a phototaking session.
    So yup, i saw JJ lin real life. He looks exactly the same on TV. HAHA, would do you expect, Shanette? Someone who looks different? (so ridiculous)
    Went to the Donut shop to get donuts for Abraham's birthday. :D

    When we were back at Midlink, Kassandra, Brice, Kaheng and I were outside of the room writing greetings for Ms Michelle Roberts because she just got married a week ago.
    Asked other mates to write too. :) Had lesson, it was boring. :(
    During class, i recieved ALOT of texts and calls. It was so irritating.
    My phone kept ringing and vibrating. For the first 2 calls, i did not put my phone on silent mood.
    I sure i did on silent mood after the first call.. But for some reason it wasnt.
    After class, Kaheng and Abraham took a lift from my dad's car and home sweet home.

    Back home, i was cracking my heads to how i should build my bridge.
    Slap myself for not paying attention in class. I went around asking people how to do it.
    Yeah they gave me a rough idea already and mine is already done up. :)
    Daddy helped me with it. He kept making me laugh throughout the process. How hilarious.
    If you did follow me on Twitter, i posted some of his retardedness on some tweets.
    Now i'm left with the stupid 18 ideas thingy for DNT. Whatever, i shall crack my heads tomorrow night.

    There's a Chemistry test coming up on Tuesday. Can i exchange brains with a smarty for just 1day? :(
    Lets kick those sad thoughts aside for now. I'm happy that there's dance tomorrow.
    I have no idea why Ms Shining tell people who are in "Sincerely Jane" to bring a black tank.
    Don't tell me she's gonna let us dance in tanks?! Omg so revealing :( EEEW MY FATS.
    Oh dear, I really cannot imagine myself dancing in sleeveless. Eeeewwwwww...


    I will stop acting idiotic infront of you. I will not talk about you anymore. We're from totally different worlds. It's a fact that cannot be changed. Damn myself for being so loserish. Damn me for not starting it right. Yes Shanette you're the cause of everything. Today's exactly one year & it'll be the end of it. If i ever think that i can make it happen, it means i'm still living in my Fairytale world.