Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 30, 2010

    Behind every “I’m fine, I’m ok,” is a mind and soul occupied with confusion, trying to find a way out.

    So yesterday's dance was very awesome. Tried on Sincerely Jane's costume.
    It was very small. Lol, that was the only thing that made me depressed.
    Practically everyone are able to fit into the tiny pretty little dress.
    Ms Shining pointed out that it might be a little too tight for me and Josephine because we're the big sized people.
    I was still able to fit into it though, but it's still not nice looking what.
    I think my dress' colour very nice. It's a mixture of Silver, Black & Blue. Really very beautiful.
    We're dancing with pandora hats! I feel weird.. I don't like dancing with hats!
    So for the whole period, we were all using hats so that we'd get used to it.

    Teacher changed the formation. Cannot wait for Thursday because it'll be another afternoon of dance.
    I'm not gonna call ANY of my other friends who are not in BPS to come for the concert.
    F-ing fat body. I'm speechless about my size already. If only i was super super rich, i'd go suck all my bloody fats out and solve my f-ing face problem.

    Yeah and today is the worst day of my life. I've never cried for like, who knows how long?
    & I broke down today. My friends totally don't understand the delimma i'm in.
    Ha, who am i kidding? How can they even understand? They werent fat once, they aint ugly before.
    They can be down there blabbering about how much i crap, but do you really mean it?
    I mean i've got eyes too you know. I hate it alot when people say they love me when they practically say it to everyone they know.
    Like wtf? Do you even know what i love you means? I bet it's just a statement you use in your everyday life like "I need to poop."
    I rather recieve no love than listening to your fraudulent statements.

    There's just alot of things coming into my mind now. Looks, Size, Friends, Family, Love.
    Everything that you can ever think of now. For months, i've never cried for this long.
    No matter how despondent i get, i'd always stop myself from crying.
    What happened to me? I just really wish i can curl up and die now. Everyone's opinions cannot get into my head now.
    I know i'm hopeless. I know i just cannot accept some facts that cannot be changed.
    I'm stubborn, what can you do? This is me, that is why i'm in this state.
    Everything is caused by just me.


    I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain.
    Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more.
    I just wanna face the day, forget about the woes of yesterday.
    Maybe if i hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again.

    Breathe Again - Juwita Suwito



    UPDATED @ 10.09PM
    Hey, i won't say i'm all fine already. At least i'm feeling better for now.
    I was only quite alright like 15minutes ago? You have no clue how many times i cried just now.
    Like wtf, i cannot believe myself either. Not trying to say anything or what, i just can't believe myself.
    Thanks for those who cared for me. Thanks. Well, let me be me again.
    Starting from...........

    Loving Ashley Tisdale's hair. :)

    Hehe, i'll be crazing over her hair until! I get mine like hers. Tsk. No exatly the same, but at least have the long long hair.

    Photobucket
    Gosh, i really love her hair here. PHEW.
    Photobucket
    I like her hairstyle. :) Her clothes' cute too.
    Photobucket
    Well well well! Would you look at that! I love her entire outfit!
    Photobucket
    Wear t-shirt also so glam. PHEW. Beautiful. Haha.

    So yeah, i want her hair. :)

    I'm gonna be dead tomorrow cause up till now, i havent complete my DNT.
    & Actually, i was planning not to go school tomorrow because my eye is like, kinda swollen?
    But come to think of it, tomorrow's a short day in school. I shall not miss it.
    Besides, its so not like Yvonne to say: MUST come school tomorrow ok!!! Got lots to tell you!!
    So i MUST go school tomorrow. Hehe. Farewell my dear.