Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 2, 2010

    Sincerely wishes.

    So..... I don't remember what happened on Wednesday and i'm lazy to crack my brains to find my lost memory so i'll just continue with my Thurday's post.
    ANYWAY, Wednesday is just school school school and more school. Nothing interesting at all.

    As you all know, yesterday was April Fool's Day. Did you people get pranked/fooled?
    I bet some fools did(refering to myself fyi). Even before April Fool's Day, i already got pranked 3times.
    PRE April Fool's Day huh... Haha. Well, on the very day itself, i almost fell for Jonas' trick but sadly, nah uh.
    He showed me and my friends a fake baby snake that seriously looks real.
    Charlotte and Liqian touched it and said it felt VERY real. Ewww.
    On the snake's head, there was blood. -.- Jonas said someone used a penknife to slice it.
    LOL, he took tissue to clean off the blood, AND IT LOOKED SO REAL. Omg, i started having my doubts.
    I don't know though, if it's fake or real, until now. But so stupid, which idiot would dare to touch a snake!!!
    Ohwell, i guess him. Haha!! IN ANY CASE, i didnt really, EXACTLY fell for his trick.
    So it's considered, FAIL. Hehe, school was boring. Had dance after school.
    Dennis was being rather retarded after the last period of school.
    So retarded that he cannot stop making me laugh. Like wth, look like kuku. HAHA.

    Warm up > Across the floors > Sincerely Jane > Student choreography.
    Dance ended @ 6pm, daddy come and fetch me because right after that i got facial appointment.
    Otw there, i called Winnie to ask her about some stuffs that i needed her to find for me.
    Here goes our conversation: (MUST READ!)

    Shanette: CALUBACUIB! @ home got *blahblahblahblah* anot ah?
    Winnie: Idk leh, i think dont have already.
    Shanette: HUH HELP ME FIND LEH :( OK???
    Winnie: -Starts whispering for heaven knows what reason- Eh Shanette shanette shanette shanette!!!!
    Shanette: What la, whisper for ant to hear issit!!! -.-
    Winnie: I got something to tell you!!!! -Pauses for awhile then continues- about Josef one!!!!
    Shanette: What la -.-.... You saw him right? *Lol, obviously she saw him, Ha ha.*
    Winnie: YA!!! You know he pass by our house alot of times leh! He jogging around Jansen, Highland, Hillside, Ee Teow Leng. At 3plus!
    Shanette: *Huh? Wth did you stalk him!?* Woah really uh! How you know sia! WOAH 3 PLUS, he trying to get heat stroke issit?!
    Winnie: Haha i dont know leh, and then you know uh, he keep smiling at me everytime he pass by our house you know! He very smiling face now leh.
    Shanette: Eh what you doing outside @ 3plus sia!
    Winnie: Secretttt~~~ He very handsome you know, he cut his hair also already! He wearing red shirt and black shorts with Nike shoes!
    Shanette: *tsk, now i know winnie's a better stalker* Ohohoh really ah hahahaha so cool. Since when he run around the estate one.
    Winnie: Ya la! He keeeeep smiling everytime he pass by your house you know. Hahaha so now he stalking you back already.
    Shanette: Crap please. Smile smile smile also no use. -.- I bet he's smiling because he knows i'm a fool. HE NEVER ACCEPT THE STUPID FACEBOOK REQUEST LA. As if i'm some monster. Irritating.
    Winnie: Aiya HAHAHAH eh later i call you la. I need go Kovan now.
    Shanette: OK! BYEBYEBYE.

    Fyi: the * ..... * are thoughts of what i'm thinking.

    So yeah! Now he knows where i live. (Eh dude pass by my house more often ok. LOLOL.)
    Daddy heard my conversation with Winnie. He was damn hilarious.

    Daddy: Eh boyfriend come visit you ah?
    Shanette: Huh HAHA NO LA.
    Daddy: Oh... Church friend ah?
    Shanette: No also.. But from Church one.
    Daddy: Oh i know already. He stand one side hide, you also stand one side hide, that kind right?
    Shanette: YES! HEHEHEHEHEHE.
    Daddy: -Grins- So where he live?
    Shanette: Hillside Mansion.
    Daddy: Huh? Shanette: Hillside -------- Daddy: OH wa so close only ah!
    Shanette: Yes!
    Daddy: So.... you everyday go his house throw stone at his window ah?
    Shanette: My foot la. His house so protective one. -.-
    Daddy: Oh Hahaha good good.

    Ok i know it's not as funny. But his expressions in real life was very funny, really!
    Reached tampines at 7, had my dinner and had facial for 2hours plus.
    Aunty Mary said she really like my 'wu guan'.. I dont understand what is WU GUAN.
    LOL, then she said it was my eyes, nose, mouth etc. -_- NICE MEH!? So shitty, nice my foot.
    Tsk, so bought some ance-prone care products home and i'm not allowed to go to the sun for 2-3 days because they did some light treatment for me.
    I hope my face will really recover. :( Next appointment's next Friday.

    Happy Easter Day everyone! And hope all of you are having a Good Friday! :)
    I woke up @ 11 this morning, had my breakfast and lunch, bathed and stayed in the aircon room for the whole day.
    Boringz, so Winnie told me about that dude running around the estate again.
    I told her this: YOU LA, YOU CAN GO TALK TO HIM RIGHT. KEEP SMILE SMILE SMILE. NOTHING NICE TO SMILE LA.
    She said: I WAS SHOCKED THAT I KEEP SEEING HIM MA! He never jog around here before leh!
    Then blahblahblahblah. Yeah quite true. I've never seen him jog around the estate before.
    Weird, maybe i should stay outside the house more often.
    (NAH!!!! Burn my skin. Tsk!)


    This video is so kuku-ish! HAHAHA.