Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 23, 2010

    I'm a happy lady today. :D

    HI THERE. Half of my day was boredom, the other half was AWESOME! :D Hehehe.
    School was crazing me out. English, Bio, PE, Recess, DNT(GOSH BORING!!!), Chem & last but not least, MT. (Pui.)
    So nothing much interesting happened in school. Bio class was quite ok, since Peterson was teaching~ Hehe.
    DNT was relieved by Mr Ng because Mr Yeo go reservice. Mr Ng is such a kind teacher. If he teach me other subjects besides DNT, i confirm can pass with flying colours.
    I really have no interest in DNT... Urgh so hopeless la Shanette. Chinese was very boring. Slept for the last half of the period.
    Had attire check during CDT. Omg i passed. Ms how is really a very bias teacher, how sad. -.- My skirt SOOOOO long, she keep saying "NONO VERY SHORT. NONO UNACCEPTABLE."
    I pull until i almost cannot breathe, she finally say ok. -.- Ok whatever, went amk after school for lunch.
    I just ordered a light meal since i ate during recess. Chatted with Amanda&Charlotte. Woohoo <3
    Went to the nearby rebuilt playground to play HAHAHA. It's be so long since i went to a playground!!!
    More than 4years, can you believe it?! I had fun there. :) Someone asked for Charlotte's number before we left the venue.
    Went home after that, talking to Jonas on the phone while on the bus. My phone battery was 6% when we hanged up.
    Thank god i brought my itouch, hehe. Still can listen to music~ I saw a guy wearing a brown uniform who looked like that Josef dude.
    "Nah, my imagination. Josef guy wears white and blue uniform la, dumb Shanette."
    THEN ON THE OTHER SIDE LANE, I SAW HIM?!?!?!?! O.O I was like using my phone until it suddenly shut down because no more battery.
    When i looked up, he passed by me with a side grin. I didnt know it was him until i thought of it for a little.
    -.- I really have slow reaction. HAHA, went home, bathed and went out to SPC to get a drink. Mogumogu <3
    Well, half of my intention was to bump into him again, but i know it was 70% impossible.
    It he went for a swim or a jog, 30minutes will be done already what. BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!?!
    I ACTUALLY SAW HIM AGAIN. I was telling my maid, "OK AH, LETS GO SWIMMING COMPLEX LATER AND........." (Just kidding, fyi.)
    I havent even finish my sentence, she shut me up and told me, "THERE LA. INFRONT!!!! -.-"
    I didnt believe it at first but we were only centimetres apart from each other. What an awkward scene.
    I bet he saw all my blemishes. YUCKKKKKS, hate it when people look right into my face. Damnnnn, uncomfortable.
    After he was behind me, I was practically jumping SUPERSUPERSUPER UNGLAMLY. LOL OMG.
    Winnie saw he saw it!!!! "EEEEEEE HE SAW YOU JUMPING LEH! HE SAW YOU DOING THAT YOU KNOW!!! EEE SHANETTE!!!"
    Nooooo, i dont think so. I didnt see with my cockeyes that he saw me. So yes, he didnt.
    HAHAHA. Can't believe my luck today. So fabulous. Will i see him tomorrow again? HAHAHA, fyi, its all
    coincidental.
    Please do not think i am trying to stalk him. Thank you very much.

    Sooooo, if i dont complete my DNT homework by tonight, i'm toasted badly tomorrow. Shitz, how?
    I also got stay back tomorrow! I hope he comes back like 3plus. I'd probably be able to bump into him, COINCIDENTALLY.
    Heheh, okay enough of HIM. Back to me, i want my face to be CURED. Now its all scars, freaking ugly scars.
    My natural red cheeks make my face even worst. -.- Shanette is such a fugly biatch.


    Omg you all better watch this. Spencer tan asked me to watch. DAMN RETARDED. -.-