Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 22, 2010

    Strange Encounter

    I always got alot of things to write before posting. But when i open the posting page, i forget EVERYTHING.
    Omg this is so depressing. Alright i shall start from the beginning of the day and let's see where i can add in interesting stuff.
    Oh ya, before that, i had a pretty weird dream yesterday night. O.O First it was about a guy and my friends, then suddenly i ended up in some cheena-ish show.
    DAMN SCARY. Because it was so war-ish. I was so scared...

    Daddy came knocking me this morning again. Zzz its not like i'm late or something lor!
    He super not right in his mind! So i just carried on sleeping and waited till Winnie came and wake me up.
    Freshened up and headed to school. Can't believe first period was History.
    Super boring. OHYA SPEAKING OF HISTORY, i'll post some pictures on what i did to the question paper. Hehehe, go take a look later ok.
    Had CE after that. We gotta act out some weird skit about Responsibility!
    Amanda's so awesome. She's gonna be the cyber bully & made me, the victim...
    OMG, small bully big(im speaking in terms of size. in terms of months, she's older than me.)
    Don't really know how it'll turn out. HAHAHA. So i had Prawn mee for recess.
    Chem was after recess. Tsktsktsk. Lessons are just so boring. Halfway through the lesson, was called down for Dentist.
    CS lesson next. Mr Lim never come! Super fabulous!!! I realised Chuanzhen got sunburnt.
    He looks damnnnnn girl you know! It's like he got put blusher like that! Damn nice!!!
    Math lesson was taught by teo. Yes i paid attention! Woohooooo. :D
    Had another break and English lesson. Very boring. Chuanzhen kept disturbing me.
    Disturb until teacher pointed at me. TSK. I did nothing la!

    Ms shining didnt come today for dance. :( So much for looking forward to dance.
    Urgh. It was a boring afternoon. But Charlotte & Josephine were very entertaining.
    Best people are found in dance <3 Love them. Went home @ 5plus, reached home @ 6.
    While on the circle line, there was this super strange aunty who kept staring and smiling as me.
    I think she was trying to use her eyes to communicate with me because she kept moving her eyes.
    Well i felt SUPERRRR uncomfortable. So i looked away. When i was twitting halfway about her, she suddenly sat beside me and this is out conversation:

    Strange Aunty: Hey are you a dancer? *Inserts big smiley face*
    Me: Er Yeah. *Inserts super shocked look but still trying to control*
    Strange Aunty: Oh I like dance... *Still having that big smiley face*
    Me: Oh, haha. I see... *One eyebrow is up and the other is down*
    Strange Aunty: Where do you get your T-shirt from? *She was trying to ask about my CCA Tee*
    Me: Er School?
    Strange Aunty: Oh, your school have these kind of shirts? *STILL SMILING OMG*
    Me: Yes, it's my CCA T-shirt.
    Strange Aunty: Oh i see... Can you get another kind of this shirt? :)
    Me: Er no. Next year new design.
    Strange Aunty: Oh oh oh. Do you know who's the creator of dance? It's god. :) He's the creator of all things! :)
    Me: Oh haha. Oh i see. Yeah god is awesome. *Yes this time i inserted a smile*
    Strange Aunty: Yeah look at your T-shirt! "I'm a Dancer. ARE YOU READY?" Yeah god replies: Yes i am always ready~
    Omg i really am quite surprised at what she is telling me because i totally have no clue who she is.
    Me: Hahahaha *Starting to fake smiles and fake laughter*
    Strange Aunty: Are you a christian? :):):)
    Me: Nah, i go to a Catholic Church.
    Strange Aunty: Haha oh i see. :):):):)
    When i reached Serangoon station, she asked:
    Oh which stop am i at now uh? I replied "Serangoon". She smiled at me again!? and then walked off.
    Omg that was creepy somehow.. She talk to me as if i know her super well eh! Very weird.
    I have never encountered this ever, in my life. Well well well, so my day ended here.

    Gosh this is a very boring post. Will do some editing before publishing.