Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 21, 2010

    Last day of the Holidays.

    Hello.
    I guess it's about time i starting updating this blog. Haha. Fyi: I'm super annoyed with my dog, Pound. VERY NOISY. & i'm still super in love with the song, Promise in the dark. HAHA.
    So the weekends were kinda a turn off for me. Yesterday's weather was SO perfect.
    How i wished everyday felt like that. I bet that's the least Singaporeans ask for.
    Of course, if Singapore would EVER snow, that'd be awesomely great. (Crazy thoughts.)

    Didnt go for dance nor church yesterday. Mum went bonkers and i was annoyed by her retardedness.
    So didnt go. Winnie added that we were not going church in the evening because they were busy.
    -.- Even more pissed. I was 100% sure he'd turn up, for some reason. My 6th sense tells me so. HAH.
    Nevermind... Used the computer for the whole day, and went out to accompany Winnie with her planting.
    When they were about to finish, i told her: Since your legs are aching so much, lets take a stroll.
    :) It was exactly 7.20pm ok. We sat at some weird bus stop. The bus stop no bus one.
    LOL, i guess its just some resting area. Sat there and saw many people starting their cars.
    I think mass just ended. I saw one of my neighbours walking back home too.
    Suddenly this weird indonesia maid walked pass us and started talking to Winnie.
    Omg how accurate can my 6th sense get! LOL, he actually came eh. Of course i didnt do anything, as usual.
    Lol, just making a fool of myself every single time. I think the only time i was normal infront of him was 28th March 09.
    -.- The very first time i saw him. Actually i wasnt very normal either. Ah who cares.
    Went home after that and had my dinner. I was just randomly searching people's FB.
    To the shock of my life, i actually found SOMEONE's FB. Not really found, he just created like probably this year.
    I didnt add. It is just so weird to add him. I bet he wont even accept. Or MAYBE he accepts, then say: Who are you? Do i know you?
    & When he finds out that its that weird girl, he'll delete. Omg how sad can it even get?
    It's just being friends. -.- Am i so ugly or scary or lion-ish that he have to keep running away?
    Actually it's my own personal problem. "SAY HI LA." All of you say until so easy!
    You go say hi show me la. I think he'll freak out and call the police. -.-
    Yeah ok enough of this topic. I just hope god allows me to know him, like after almost a year. -.-

    Woke up this morning by daddy. IRRITATING!!!! It was only 9.45am!!!! I slept at 1 yesterday!
    How can he do this to me!!! Watched tv and then chatted with Winnie. Heheh.
    Why is everyone telling me to add him! I'm so scared of his response, like seriously.
    I'm also scared he accepts and ignores me. Oh stupid Facebook.
    Went for guitar lesson, came back, had lunch, bathed and went to click 'ADD AS FRIEND'.
    Yes i think i'm toasted somehow. Daddy and mummy go exercise. Weird hour for exercising.
    Hope they'll came back early. I wanna go tuition early. Heh, oh dear.. I'm having tummyache again. Okay, i shall probably end here.
    Last day of the hols, cannot enjoy, school's tomorrow. So sad. :(

    UPDATED @ 8.43pm
    Lalala~ If you realised, i only blog when i'm bored these days... So yes, i am real bored now.
    Supposed to be like packing my bag for school and such, but i'm not.
    Heh, laterlater. I plan to update my blog first, then bathe, THEN pack bag.
    Wanted to go tuition early, but end up reaching there at 3.15pm.
    I was sleeping in the car when Insomnia started playing. Tsk, "BRICE CALLING".
    He told me go Illuma's Coffee Bean. Reached there, saw Brice and Jinsheng and i bought Coffee Bean.
    Ohmygosh, i'm a coffee addict now. Sit down awhile, then went back Midlink.
    We're not late lor, there were so many other people who were waaaaay later than us.
    Haha, saw Kass there and we were supposed to remember the 30words.

    1.Wallpaper 2.Mountain 3.Skirt 4.String 5.Ice cream 6.Scissors 7.Nail 8.Watch 9.Nurse 10.Perfume
    11.Elephant 12.Jail 13.Mirror 14.Suitcase 15.Plant 16.Power 17.Safe 18. 19.M.jackson 20.Climb
    21.Bun 22.Shoe 23.Tree 24.Door 25.Hive 26.Stick 27.Heaven 28.Gate 29.Wine 30.Hen

    LOL SHIT I DONT REMEMBER ONE OF THEM. Nevermind i'll remember later. Ok, you see me type so easy hor?!
    HAVE TO SAY IT OUT BELOW 10 SECONDS EH. Omg stress maximum. Whole lesson was just about remembering these 30words and some refreshment of the Superteen camp.
    O.O yeeeeh, and Daniel is supeeeeer cute. HAHAHA Jinsheng and Daniel made me laugh.
    Daniel still got the 'parkinson's disease'(HOW TO SPELL???). HAHAHAH. He damn cute seriously.
    After class, sent Kass to Bugis station and sent Jinsheng home.
    For no reason they told me to sit infront. AIYA TSK, no need one la! -_-
    I dont know they say what i'm the daughter so i must sit infront. In my family, dont have this rule one.
    After sending Jinsheng home, went for dinner and now i'm at home blogging.
    Heh! It's 9pm already! I'm still bored... Who is kind enough to entertain me?