Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 15, 2010

    Happy Birthday, J.

    So Wednesday wasnt a very interesting day too.
    It was just a 2period-for-everything-except-dnt day. Haha, had math test during math lesson.
    I'm not thattttt confident... Well, really hope to get an A2 & above since teacher said she'll treat icecream to whoever who scores that.
    Heheh.. Had chem test after school because that day i didnt went school.
    I was practically bombing rubbish answers into the paper -_-
    Went home straight after paper. Lucky, when i reached to my doorstep, it started raining.
    Phew, lucky or what? Haha! Did nothing till 5plus, fell asleep till 8plus.
    Woke up, bathed and i was awake till almost 1. I know i'm abnormal...

    Woke up the next morning, prepared and i was hoping i'll reach the serangoon stadium busstop at like 6.56/6.57/7am.
    I reached there at 6.58am, and bus 147 passed by before my daddy's car!
    So irritating, he probably already went up the bus. ZZZ.

    I really hate thursdays and fridays now. Lessons are really boring to the max!
    First, theres Social Studies on both days. Second, theres Chinese lesson on both days. Third, there's english lesson on both days.
    Omg how much sad-der can my life ever get? -.-

    Had dance after school. Sincerely Jane first, then student choreography.
    Booooo, i'm tired now. Daddy fetched me home because it rained super heavily.
    How i wished lord would let me coincidentally bump into ehem again -_-.

    So i would like to end this post by saying Happy Birthday to, 56733. :)
    Happy 18th birthday. Yes i might not know you. But this is just a very general statement by anyone if he/she knows it's your birthday. So yeah, have a great year ahead and I hope you'd score well for A's. I know you will since you're such a smart guy. Also, i wonder when you'll accept my FB request. Probably, never. RIGHT?!

    Hehe ok bye!