Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 16, 2010

    I'm so unpredictable.

    Photobucket

    HI SCHOOL WAS NORMAL. After school, went AMK's Mcd to have Mcd with Charlotte and Chuanzhen. Haha.
    Then went to the playground again. I had fun there again! HEHEHEHE.
    We saw the Anthony guy again, too. He seemed to have changed from the previous time we saw him.
    He was so friendly this time round. It looked as if he was torturing the cat he was carrying, but i know he's not.
    He just dont know how to take care of it. So yeah.
    Met 3 primary school kids again. They were retardedly funny. So kinda hanged out with them till 4.
    Charlotte Ng forced me to take photos with her. :( All so unglam. Damnit.
    Walked to hub with chuanzhen and home sweet home..

    Reached home and startd to talk to Clarissa on MSN. Her cousin, Max, is seriously sociable to the maximum.
    I kinda talked to him because he was using Clarissa's msn to talk to her friends.
    Clarissa show me his photo. HE TURNED OUT TO BE AN ANGMOH!? LOL. A cute one ^^
    So after i talked to him, i realised he has got the same character of Dominic, somehow, lol.
    When i talk to Clarissa, she'll tell me about Max here and there. Gosh, totally resembles Dominic's character.
    Haha. Ohwell, speaking of Dominic, havent talked to him in ages. Hope he's doing well.