Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 21, 2010

    Fearless.

    Ok alot of things happened during these 4days. -_- I dont even know where to start!
    & TRUST ME, this post will be short. Because i really dont know what to post LOL.

    So i didnt go dance on Saturday. Heard from Yunjing that Jose asked us if we wanna perform a professional dance thats gonn happen next Thursday.
    -_- Wth i cant believe it. Its like...... so last minute? She told me Jose will give out details next week.
    The rest of the day was just as usual. Slacked, skipped church and went Sushi Tei for dinner with family.
    Delicious ok. Slept at 11 or 12plus.

    Ha sunday... I dread sundays. Guitar lesson in the morning. I love my guitar teacher more and more now. Hehehe.
    Tuition in the afternoon. Mummy fetched Jinsheng and Brice home after that.
    Went home, slacked and slept.

    School the next morning, my face suddenly popped out 5pimples. Lol... -_-
    Daddy was being stubborn. I told him to bring me go facial last week, but he told me this week then go.
    Damnit. See, now like that. -_- Ok whatever, speaking of my face makes me depressed to the fucking max.
    The judokas so damn lucky :( They get to skip school for 3days because of their competitions!!!!
    Dance in the afternoon. We learnt 2 new across-the-floors. & finished Sincerely Jane.
    Omg, i'm stressed out! I've got a short solo at the back of the dance.
    I seriously think teacher chose the wrong person. Ha... But overall, the dance was perfect.
    The costume is really very nice! So sad i'm so huge in size :(
    After dance ended, went home and did English assignment. I cannot believe myself.
    I actually did homework!!! Slept at 11plus as usual.

    Woke up the next day, feeling very tired. I was looking really forward to dance because it'd be our last practice with teacher.
    There must be something interesting that has happened during school hours but i really cannot recall.
    Stupid peabrain of mine! Sorry!
    I felt sad during dance because i probably pissed Josephine off because i cannot get the beat right.
    After my solo, Liqian and Josephine will join me at the 12th beat, but i always get the beat wrong and will somehow give them wrong signal.
    Urgh!!!!! I always listen to the music's beating! Then so suay my solo part there is totally no music at all for the first 3counts!
    I tried counting! But before that was a floor phrase. AND THEN IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE FLOOR PHRASE'S COUNTING.
    OMG I AM NOT PROFESSIONAL. I need time to correct myself! But i felt sad because out of the many times that we've gone through, i only got it right ONCE.
    Plus that ONCE, i still got mistake SOMEWHERE!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!
    I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT DESERVE THIS STUPID SOLO SLOT. People were going: WOAH SOLO SEH... SHANETTE SEH...
    WHAT?! I know i'm not fit to have this because i'm not a good dancer.
    & Teacher's one sentence made me DAMN stressed out please. "YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN THE WHOLE DANCE IF YOU DONT GET THE SOLO RIGHT."
    I bet she knows i cannot make it for a solo. Why still ask me take up the short solo?
    Ohwell whatever. All i can do now is to perfect it. I'm going to replay the dance in my head everyday for 3times at night. I MUST GET THE DAMN BEAT RIGHT.
    Like that, i'm SURE that i wont get it wrong. After 1month, i'll make sure teacher knows she never choose wrong person. -_-
    Went home, bathed and did math. Slept at 11.

    Short yet sad day. :( Had Chinese Opera for Assembly. FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!
    Went for "bio remedial" right after assembly. Crap, peterson didnt even come to class.
    Only like half the class came. Jai, Charlotte, Amanda, Yvonne, Khari, Theenesh, Dinesh, Vasu and me were having fun during bio.
    HAHAHA! Was talking to Khari at first. Omg i'm amazed by his awesomely huge hands.
    OMG SERIOUSLY, HIS HAND IS ALMOST 2 TIMES MY HAND SIZE.
    Ok... my hand is small... HAHAHA BUT HIS IS HUGE OK!!! Heheh.
    Did half of the bio paper, then went amk with clique. Stupid, supposed to get my contact lens.
    But, i fucking lost my wallet. Im angry with myself. Ugh.. POSB card, Newbie card, Zinc card, Minitoons card, if i'm not wrong, i have $90 cash!!!!!
    OHGAWD, LUCKY I DIDNT PUT ALL MY CARDS IN THE SAME WALLET, IF NOT I'LL MURDER MYSELF.
    Now i have no clue how i'm going to break this news to my parents. I swear they are going to murder me, literally..

    So i went yck with clique to see if my wallet was there. No it wasnt. Lol, the uncle say will call me, 2hours passed, and not a single call from them.
    Sigh. Ok i tell you something else. Jonas sent me a photo of him, Enwei and Kah chun with their judo medals.
    IT MADE ME LAUGH WHEN I WAS STRESSED OVER THE LOST WALLET. Crazy much. -.-
    YOU KNOW WHY! BECAUSE JONAS LOOK SO CUTE IN THE PHOTO. I wanna pinch his cheeks. HAHAHAHAHA. He reminds me of a cute baby.
    But after awhile, the stress came back and conquered me. So yeah! LOST WALLET!!!
    Omfg... :( Damn sad. Dont know what to do now. Currently webcamming with Jianmin o.o
    Both of us have small eyes! :D:D:D HEHEHE. Haha bye!